+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys pls help : urgent for non spp

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
Guys,

I have applied for Global Business Management - 2 yrs PG Masters and i got my offer letter. I am taking a loan against my fd.. I have FD worth 10 lacs and applied for 9 lacs loan. The bank is taking hell a lot of time, so i am planning to go via NON SPP

Can i show FD in non spp?

I have 7 lacs in my savings other than the FD of ten lacs and my dad is having 3 lacs in his account

Will it be sufficient enough?

What are the docs we have to attach for non spp?

I have the FD of ten lacs in my name and 7.5 lacs savings also in my name.. Is that ok?

Plz reply guys

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi I am in same boat I have offer for Global business management Humber and waiting for loan approval!!!!
Bro where r you from?? I am from delhi.
I would suggest wait for loan because if you apply non SPP to catch up on time the processing time for non spp is high so ultimately u will be at same situation without the high success ratio of SPP.
Regards

P.S FD and liquid funds you have are fine just make sure to answer and prove source of these funds and its seasoning.

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
hey bro,

i am from chennai.. Will they ask for proof of funds? i am going to show minimum 4 months statement and my fd is also close to 4 months now... so how old r u and u working?

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
Guys

Please help. Should i wait for the bank loan or can i proceed via non spp.. I am applying thru my consultant - canam...

My bank is taking hell a lot of time, so i am losing my patience to wait for the same.. Will be waiting till 10th, else i will be paying my fees directly from my dad's a/c

Let me know how long will they take for non spp if i apply thru my consultant - CANAM

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey bro read the old posts there is a post in which embassy asked for source of the funds so u shd be prepared. Also i will still say wait for loan but if you do go ahead with non spp then better u pay your full yr fee in advance and show the remaining amount bcos its risk free.
Which bank have u applied?? I don't see a reason in which loan against FD is delayed because its secured!!!
Keep us posted

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
ok bro,

if i am going via non spp, i will pay my full year fees. FD can be shown in visa filing na??? I have a FD for 10 lacs, in which 6 lacs i got pledging jewels and 4 lacs belongs to my dad. Apart from the FD, i have 7.5 lacs in my savings a/c and 3 lacs in my dad's savings a/c

Out of 20.5 lacs ( FD + My Savings + My dad savings)

6 Lacs - Jewels, 10 Lacs - Dad's money, 4.5 Lacs - My money

Shld i bifurgate like this?

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
yup u can show FD and no need to bifurcate. By the way if you say my money that means you have earned them???
Pl be sure with your answers for source of funds if they ask because i don't think you will tell them that you pledged jewels for making FD because then its shows that u did it for visa purpose!!!
All the best

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
I have the source for the one which i earned - 4.5 lacs.. Anyways myself and my dad will file the firm 16.. do they want any other thing other than form 16?

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
initially they will as for financial documents of your sponsor only and the related proof and its advisable not to add any additional doc until they ask specifically because it can create unnecessary complications. I hope the doc part your counselor at canam will help you with the file.

chankanwal

Nov 21, 2010
hey,wait fr ur loan becoz if we apply undr spp,success rate is very high whch is nt under general becoz it involves alot of formalities

srirampv84

Nov 3, 2010
dude,

i got my loan and i paid my fees last week. I filed for my visa 2 days back.. what's happening in ur side?