IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
Need help!! Wrote back to back five times..every time I am writting , I am ending up with 5 either R or L or W.. :(..does writing back to back will guve any negetuve impact...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
imran1989 said:
Need help!! Wrote back to back five times..every time I am writting , I am ending up with 5 either R or L or W.. :(..does writing back to back will guve any negetuve impact...
You can take as many tests as you like... You only need to pass one of them. However, you probably should study more before you take another test as you must be wasting a lot of time and money.

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
Thank you for the reply.
you are right I have wasted a lot of money and time as well. I have practised a lot I am getting over all 6 but individually 5, fist time I gt 5 in L then in reading and after that W and keep on. I am afraid of ielts now, few of my friends who wrote with me , thy gt 7 even thy landed in Canada and I am still writting. Plz sugest me somthibg I am getting a feeling of failure.

thanx again. :(

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I really don't know what to suggest. I am not good at foreign languages either....

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello imran1989, Don't worry.

The number of times, you are writing exam is equal to the Amount of stress you are gaining. So don't write the exam again and again. Go and start to read books and watch lot of English movies on English Language and don't compare with your other friends, let it be. Work hard you will score a lot .

All the best.

imran1989 said:
Thank you for the reply.
you are right I have wasted a lot of money and time as well. I have practised a lot I am getting over all 6 but individually 5, fist time I gt 5 in L then in reading and after that W and keep on. I am afraid of ielts now, few of my friends who wrote with me , thy gt 7 even thy landed in Canada and I am still writting. Plz sugest me somthibg I am getting a feeling of failure.

thanx again. :(

theboss

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Did you write the IELTS in same center? If you try only through IDP australia then try to appear for British council. If that too doesnt work out, try to appear at your home country test centres when you go for vacation. It would work at sometimes(I heard from someone)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran1989 said:
Since you're written the test 5 times - you should know what are your weaknesses in each section. What do you need to improve on? you can write the test as much as you want - but if you don't know your problems are, your scores will stay the same. Also, just because your friend got a "7", doesn't mean you will as well - everyone's English skills/test taking abilities are different.

I'd focus on the practice tests (listening/reading) for speaking and writing, there are plenty of pre-written essays on the internet that you can read through and there are also lots of speaking questions that you can review as well.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you could talk IELTS classes/training. I am not sure if they are offered in your country, but look it up as it might help. Trainer might be able to pinpoint your weakness better and will be able to help you in same.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akheya said:
you could talk IELTS classes/training. I am not sure if they are offered in your country, but look it up as it might help. Trainer might be able to pinpoint your weakness better and will be able to help you in same.
Agreed - but of course these classes will cost money. Unless your English is pretty good, taking classes is better than studying by yourself with free materials.

D_K_B

Apr 1, 2014
Dear imran1989,

It is completely OK to write IELTS tests back to back. But, i would suggest you to do more practice before taking the exam as exams are costly and stressful. You must know that "Practice makes a man perfect" (not back to back exams). Collect as much as possible materials for practice and repeat that 30 to 40 times. Make a goal and don't seat back until you achieve it. Keep your spirit up and put in your best efforts. Try everything which helps to improve your memory i.e. physical exercise, yoga, walking, running.......etc. One day you will make it.

Please remember one thing, "Never Give Up".

Wish you all the best and waiting to hear good news from you.

D_K_B

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
hey imran1989,

Are you from Canada? If yes, You can sit for the CELPIP exam which is lil easier than IELTS. :)