+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys !!! Got visa in 7 days for Uottawa Master's Program ....

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
jesuscares said:
congrats rahul!!! i think you are now among a select few for the fastest time taken to receive a visa after applying for a study permit!
Oh yes indeed, even i was suprised when i got that SMS from VFS that the processed passport has reached at Vfs for collection ....

Apart from that the strike thing was making me apprehensive .... but finally got the visa ..... thank God .....

Where r u going for ur studies, Did u get ur visa ....

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
rahul_new said:
Helloooo Guys !!!

Greetings for the day ....

Finally i got my visa for UOttawa Master's Program .....

Feeling excited and super Happy :)

Visa TimeLine :

File submitted at VFS Delhi : 14th June 2013
File Reached CHC Delhi : 14th June 2013
Received Passport from VFS Delhi with TRV stamped: 21st June 2013
Got mail from CHC regarding Visa Approval : 22nd June 2013

Documents attached with visa file : STRICTLY AS PER UNIVERSITY CHECKLIST !!!

Profile :
Work Exp : 2.5 years
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 67%
12th (CBSE) : 80 %
10th (CBSE) : 69 %
IELTS : 7.5

People coming to Ottawa for Fall, lets meet and Greet :)

Best Wishes

Rahul
Hello bro,
Congrats for Your visa.

I have got conditional admission offer from Carleton University for Programme Meng in ECE under computer and system engineering department for Fall intake.

The condition that they have mentioned is :Admission conditional upon receipt of official transcript indicating degree(s) conferred with required standing:B.Tech Degree From Punjab Technical University.
My result will came around 3rd week of July.

Now my Question is that can I apply for VISA with the conditional offer only....?
As University officials have told me that i can pay my fees and register for courses only when i send then my all my results and degree and only then they will give me an unconditional offer...and i have heard that it's necessary to have tuition fee receipt while applying for VISA....

So should i wait for my results and then applied for VISA with a unconditional offer.....or i can apply with the conditional offer only without wasting any time.....?

Have u paid fees earlier before applying for visa?

Regards

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
sameerverma said:
Hello bro,
Congrats for Your visa.

I have got conditional admission offer from Carleton University for Programme Meng in ECE under computer and system engineering department for Fall intake.

The condition that they have mentioned is :Admission conditional upon receipt of official transcript indicating degree(s) conferred with required standing:B.Tech Degree From Punjab Technical University.
My result will came around 3rd week of July.

Now my Question is that can I apply for VISA with the conditional offer only....?
As University officials have told me that i can pay my fees and register for courses only when i send then my all my results and degree and only then they will give me an unconditional offer...and i have heard that it's necessary to have tuition fee receipt while applying for VISA....

So should i wait for my results and then applied for VISA with a unconditional offer.....or i can apply with the conditional offer only without wasting any time.....?

Have u paid fees earlier before applying for visa?

Regards
Hi Sameer,

I would suggest you to have a closer look at the University Checklist available at vfs website and prepare ur personal checklist accordingly.

It is highly recommended to pay 1st year tuition fees + GIC for 1st year living expenditure.

Secondly, the next important thing is an unconditional offer letter from University with program details and other details.

Now, since u'll be getting your result during 3rd week of July, it will be very late by then to apply for visa and get an unconditional letter from your university along with the tuition payment receipts.

Therefore, I suggest you to plan for next sessions or take risk by applying with conditional letter.

Choice is yours, since you are the best judge for yourself !!!

Best of luck and wishes for your future plans :D

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
rahul_new said:
Hi Sameer,

I would suggest you to have a closer look at the University Checklist available at vfs website and prepare ur personal checklist accordingly.

It is highly recommended to pay 1st year tuition fees + GIC for 1st year living expenditure.

Secondly, the next important thing is an unconditional offer letter from University with program details and other details.

Now, since u'll be getting your result during 3rd week of July, it will be very late by then to apply for visa and get an unconditional letter from your university along with the tuition payment receipts.

Therefore, I suggest you to plan for next sessions or take risk by applying with conditional letter.

Choice is yours, since you are the best judge for yourself !!!

Best of luck and wishes for your future plans :D

Hello,
Thanks bro for ur help.

Just wanna confirm that apart from paying 1st year tuition fees + GIC ...have u showed any thing else like Income tax returns,Savings or FD anything like that.......?

Thanks

Jun 19, 2013
sameerverma said:
Hello,
Thanks bro for ur help.

Just wanna confirm that apart from paying 1st year tuition fees + GIC ...have u showed any thing else like Income tax returns,Savings or FD anything like that.......?

Thanks
Hi sameerverma,

As per the Canadian Embassy rules, you need to show the proof of funds for one year of study at a university and for one year of stay at Canada. Calculate your expenses in the below format.

Tuition fee/ Semester * Number of Semesters for the first year + 10,000 CAD for Living...

The above sum is enough to obtain a study permit visa as per the candaian high commission..... Please note that you need to show liquid funds for the above expenses and follwing are the proofs that are considered valid....

1. Education Loan to cover Tuition and living fee expenses for an year of stay (Refer to VFS Canada for list of banks).
2. Account statements of the Sponsors (Parents, close relations)
3. GIC (10,000 CAD to cover living expenses) + Receipt of Payment of One year Tuition fee

Additionally, movable and immovable properties could be valuated and could be showcased as an additional proof to cover the expenses for second year....

Wishing you Good Luck and all the best sameerverma....

Thanks,
Bharath

Jun 19, 2013
rahul_new said:
Hi Bharath,

Great !!! When are u planning to leave then ?? and where r u from ?? I live in Delhi ....
Any queries regarding visa > I'll help you out .....

And yes best of luck !!!
Hi Rahul,

I am from Chennai. I am planning to start by mid of August.... How about you ?

I would be applying for the Visa under University category without GIC and without payment of Tuition fee.... Do you have any fee structure structure for the Fall and Winter terms from the University ?

I contacted the university but they said that the latest fee structure is currently unavailable.....

Please share your mail id so that we could discuss things in detail... My mail id is barat.murali @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Bharath Mural

rahulsim98

Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
rahul_new said:
Helloooo Guys !!!

Greetings for the day ....

Finally i got my visa for UOttawa Master's Program .....

Feeling excited and super Happy :)

Visa TimeLine :

File submitted at VFS Delhi : 14th June 2013
File Reached CHC Delhi : 14th June 2013
Received Passport from VFS Delhi with TRV stamped: 21st June 2013
Got mail from CHC regarding Visa Approval : 22nd June 2013

Documents attached with visa file : STRICTLY AS PER UNIVERSITY CHECKLIST !!!

Profile :
Work Exp : 2.5 years
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 67%
12th (CBSE) : 80 %
10th (CBSE) : 69 %
IELTS : 7.5

People coming to Ottawa for Fall, lets meet and Greet :)

Best Wishes

Rahul
great have a great time there :D ;) ;) ;) :)

sujeeth

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12th -2013
AOR Received.
june 13 th-2013
Med's Request
may 12th -2013
Med's Done....
may 13th-2013
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
june 25th
LANDED..........
aug 22
Hey congrats bro ! in a week u got ur visa thts a fast , i applied mine on june 12th still waitingg....:D

RohanP

Jul 18, 2013
Baroda, Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have applied for MEng in Engineering management in uOttawa for Winter 2014.I have received the acceptance letter and have already started with the online registration on RABASKA.
Confused about what courses do we need to select and register for the first term (Jan'14-Apr'14).
I could only get 3 EMP courses available there. Which other courses for MBA and ADM we need to choose???

SNIORS PLZ HELP !!!