+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guy's don't decide to study in canada untill you read this post..

prakashgupta

Mar 6, 2014
Hpanjola69 said:
es tarah de ande hamesha ronde rende ne. Tu kahto ni england move ho janda. Aaja tennu southall market ch kam te lawa dwange £2 per hour.lolz
Hmm........Hpanjola69 have u ever been to Canada, Some Stupid guys like you crack jokes when any one says nice words to them, no one thinks up on it ,

YOU (Hpanjola69) even u don't get a student Visa and its been rejecting for several times, how could you talk like u are an expert GUY? and stop posting filthy comments local crappy words i dont even understand what u r saying... first Be ashamed of yourself u are the person who dont have stamina to get the easiest Canada VISA!

am showing some sympathy on you lol come on ill help you to get a student visa...if you want any help contact me k.

prakashgupta

Mar 6, 2014
Guy's dont belive persons like (Hpanjola69) he is a dog shit sitting in home and posting crap on forms he is still trying for a student visa check the below links.......

http: www canadavisa com canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t186763 0 html
http: www canadavisa com canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t190673 0 html
http: www canadavisa com canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t191143 0 html

add dots between threads

HAHAHA........ you(Hpanjola69) a mixed breed of dog and donkey you have more brain than a donkey and more pareshani than a dog..........man

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Oye chalke ive got letter of introduction yesterday. Khud lagwaya teri agent se nhi lagwaya. If think uk is bettwr, get a student visa and you will get free accommodation for first two months. By the way planning to book a ticket at the end of July. Problem is that course is starting on 28th August. Chal we koi preshan c advice de

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Don't worry mate. Some people has very negative point of view. These people always keep crying. It's his point of view. You should search yourself and then decide. There are people who are happy in hell but their people having opposite mentality to those and those are called //PRESHAN AATMA//

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hpanjola69 said:
Don't worry mate. Some people has very negative point of view. These people always keep crying. It's his point of view. You should search yourself and then decide. There are people who are happy in hell but their people having opposite mentality to those and those are called //PRESHAN AATMA//
bai aah banda gaala kadan te aa gya... preshan aatma kafi bhatak rahi hai. eh bai koi nikama lagda jehda aithe aa gya hona galti naal te kam hunda ni hona koi hun ronda hona baitha. doojyan nu dekh ke preshan hon wale loka cho lagda bai..

bai waste ehi likhanga ke bai do not loose hope, be willing to work and work hard, also use some brain because I believe god gave it to everybody, pray to god, thank to god that you are in canada in a great country where you have opportunities. preshan hona chod zindagi mein kuch kar aur logo ko krne de and get well soon.

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015
prakashgupta said:
Hmm........Hpanjola69 have u ever been to Canada, Some Stupid guys like you crack jokes when any one says nice words to them, no one thinks up on it ,

YOU (Hpanjola69) even u don't get a student Visa and its been rejecting for several times, how could you talk like u are an expert GUY? and stop posting filthy comments local crappy words i dont even understand what u r saying... first Be ashamed of yourself u are the person who dont have stamina to get the easiest Canada VISA!

am showing some sympathy on you lol come on ill help you to get a student visa...if you want any help contact me k.
Prakash g , What kind of problem do you have???? You friend is earning $15000 as software tester in california ... Joke of the century .. I am in this field from last 8 years and i know how much they pay to software tester over there $35 per hour maximum if its contract and $60,000 maximum if its permanent . So please STFU .....I am working in Vancouver and i have a decent salary that is enough for me to enjoy here ....I Have Car, enjoy weekend parties, Go to vegas every couple of month( Just came this last weekend) So if you can work hard you can achieve anything bro .... Don't be so much negative about anything .... If you hate Canada so much then y r u waiting for Canadian PR .... STFU and go back to India or Australia (your friend's dream country) or UK .... I will pray to god that your PR file should be rejected and you have to move to one of those DEVELOPED countries ....

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
ricky.kaushal said:
Prakash g , What kind of problem do you have???? You friend is earning $15000 as software tester in california ... Joke of the century .. I am in this field from last 8 years and i know how much they pay to software tester over there $35 per hour maximum if its contract and $60,000 maximum if its permanent . So please STFU .....I am working in Vancouver and i have a decent salary that is enough for me to enjoy here ....I Have Car, enjoy weekend parties, Go to vegas every couple of month( Just came this last weekend) So if you can work hard you can achieve anything bro .... Don't be so much negative about anything .... If you hate Canada so much then y r u waiting for Canadian PR .... STFU and go back to India or Australia (your friend's dream country) or UK .... I will pray to god that your PR file should be rejected and you have to move to one of those DEVELOPED countries ....
ricky kaushal nice to see you are in same field.. Just one confusion I think as software tester $35 i would say starting.. please bhai rate na girao pehle hi it went down since 2009 recession time... I have done projects in Testing for over $50 hourly ( I am not in testing anymore, i am in Implementation now). but yes $15k per month he must be testing some NASA project in his head.

thanks

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Hpanjola69 said:
bilkul sahi gall a bai g. koi changa jiha dr. dass dawo es nu. may homesick kar k bacha garmi kha gya

22 ji duniya ch je eho jehe bande naa no duniya v nahi chaldi.. Dr. di jroorat nahi ehnu te kissse saadhu mahatma kol jana chahida te jaap jup kre taa hi theek houga.. dr kite theek kar pauga eho jehi bimari.. rab de hath hi hai hun sab kuch.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
From my point of view

Complete your studies and come back to your home country. Why staying there? Why do you want to apply for PGWP?

Then what's the point of satisfying the visa officer that you will return after completing your course?

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
syrust said:
ricky kaushal nice to see you are in same field.. Just one confusion I think as software tester $35 i would say starting.. please bhai rate na girao pehle hi it went down since 2009 recession time... I have done projects in Testing for over $50 hourly ( I am not in testing anymore, i am in Implementation now). but yes $15k per month he must be testing some NASA project in his head.

thanks
Hey Buddy sorry for going off topic but just wanna know what would be the rate for Certified Java developer who has around 4 years exp in India and will be working for the first time in Canada after a 2 years course from Humber College??

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hpanjola69 said:
es tarah de ande hamesha ronde rende ne. Tu kahto ni england move ho janda. Aaja tennu southall market ch kam te lawa dwange £2 per hour.lolz
hahahahaha southall broadway vich calling card bechna better hoga £2/hour se thodasa jyada kamai hojaegi :p