+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance Requested

Friend_2000

Mar 7, 2016
Dear Seniors, need your guidance

Last year I created my EE profile with score under 400. A couple months back I improved on my IELTS score and got my wife's ECA done, now my CRS is 435, I was hoping to receive PT nomination from Ontario but still no luck since last month. Sent them an email too but no response even after 20 days.

Deleting and creating a new profile is prone to risks, I have read at many forums people facing problems on that. Is there any other way out. My NOC is 0112 (HR Manager)

Please guide. Thanks in anticipation.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi - I read somewhere in this forum that Ontario has stopped the PT nomination due to cap reached ... and may again reopen in June like they did in 2015 ... however i do not have any authentic/official link to prove this but people shared this thought based on the past trend ....
did you try for other provincial nomination than ON ? all the best !!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Queries said:
Hi - I read somewhere in this forum that Ontario has stopped the PT nomination due to cap reached ... and may again reopen in June like they did in 2015 ... however i do not have any authentic/official link to prove this but people shared this thought based on the past trend ....
Could you please share the link? (if you have of course).

Thanks

Friend_2000

Mar 7, 2016
Queries said:
Alright. Seems I should call them up and ask for some clarity. I just want to avoid deleting and recreating my profile for obvious reasons. Thanks for the guidance though. I have applied for NS as well but that's taking ages.

Alright.... Seems