+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa rejection for Sep-2019 intake. Got the GCMS notes. Need suggestions.

Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing great.

So I got admitted to Humber's Marketing Management course for Sep- 2019 intake but my Visa but denied. The reason I was provided was - I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Many of you suggested me to get the GCMS notes to get a better understanding of the rejection reason. I applied for the GCMS notes and this is the reason that was provided -

https://imgur.com/a/3IGBvB7

I completed my BBA back in 2015 and I had relevant work experience from an MNC and later on as a freelance marketing consultant. I attached my payslips and tax return certificates as well. An overall score of 7.5 in IELTS.

Should I reapply for the Visa for the next intake? I feel lost :/

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hi. I see that you completed a BBA and you want to take a College course. That is really really hard to explain. Are you thinking about changing to another course? Like MBA or Post Graduate certificate ?

vaibhav7789

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi. I see that you completed a BBA and you want to take a College course. That is really really hard to explain. Are you thinking about changing to another course? Like MBA or Post Graduate certificate ?
it is already pg diploma course..

Jun 22, 2019
It is a post-graduate certificate course.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Oh really ? Because based on what the visa officer said on the GCMS Notes, it doesnt seem like a Post graduate at all.