Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
PARIKSHAT said:
BRO have u got ur GIC certificate ? i had transferred money on 15th july , but till now i haven't received my GIC certificate ? and brother can you tell me that , is it mandatory to transfer money from the same account name which GIC have . i had transferred money from my brother account , will it be a issue ... please help guys ... urgent !!! :(
Parikshat .... i havent done any GIC/Wire-transfer yet, but i have the following for your information....

"Funds must be deposited in the GIC by the student. In this case the funds must originate from a bank account under the name of the student/applicant in India (only funds with a matching sender and beneficiary name will be accepted) else the money will be returned to your bank account at the bank where the original remittance was made and the GIC will not be processed"

You can find more details at http://www.scotiabank.com/startright/common/pdf/ssgp-application-guide.pdf

All the best !!!!

Bhanu Chander Reddy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Should we mail Swift copy (Receipt) of 10,100 CAD to Scotia Bank after transferring the funds...,Please reply.,I did transfer on 17th July and still waiting for the certificate..,