Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
haseebhaseeb30 said:
now should I send the deferral letter to CIC and tell them to change the date?
you can send your letter to them but you do not need to tell them about changing the date. They already know these things.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
you can send your letter to them but you do not need to tell them about changing the date. They already know these things.
Yeah exactly. Your deferral letter already mentions the date.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haseebhaseeb30 said:
do I need to take my deferral letter to the health assessment department when I will be giving my health assessment test?
No, it has nothing to do with the medical. Just send it to the embassy.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
haseebhaseeb30 said:
do I need to take my deferral letter to the health assessment department when I will be giving my health assessment test?
no

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
bfarooqi said:
Refer to my answer posted earlier. Be sure that the embassy DOES NOT issue the visa for the date already passed. They always ask for the deferral letter to issue the visa with the date corresponding to your revised admission letter/deferral letter. In gour case, the visa shall be issued for sept 2015. Hope that helps.
Yes but how are they going to change the date when they have not even asked about my deferral admission letter? I will be giving the medical soon but I have not received any reply from CIC after I told them about my deferred admission.
Is it something they will ask while sending them the passport? when and how will they ask about my deferred admission?