+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got refused but...............

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
Hello everyone,
After approximately 4 months got refused for study permit. I applied on 27th of November last year by online.
But, I wonder that neither I received an email nor refusal letter. By chance, I visited my cic account and saw the case status which showed that " application is closed" at the bottom " you have been refused".
However, The account still shows that " your application updated on 30th November last by CIC". Moreover, I have got 0 Massages in BOX.
PLEASE pass your comments, what ever, you believe.
Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you all.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Email to the immigration office or visa office and mention your application number in the subject field.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asim abbas said:
Hello everyone,
After approximately 4 months got refused for study permit. I applied on 27th of November last year by online.
But, I wonder that neither I received an email nor refusal letter. By chance, I visited my cic account and saw the case status which showed that " application is closed" at the bottom " you have been refused".
However, The account still shows that " your application updated on 30th November last by CIC". Moreover, I have got 0 Massages in BOX.
PLEASE pass your comments, what ever, you believe.
Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you all.
Once it's refused, it's refused.

thedeparted87

Aug 2, 2013
asim abbas said:
I did parents. Johnny, I am not saying that It is not refused, I am just asking for reasons.
Apply For CAIPS. that will give you a detailed explaination as to why it was rejected. It'll cost 3000 Rs but atleast you'll get a clear picture as to what went wrong.

This brings me to my question. My student visa for sept. 2013 was rejected, I applied for CAIPS and this is what was mentioned in it:

"Does not meet spp requirements. Bachelors in pass class Assessing as a regular student. PA appears to be a mediocre student with poo-middling marks in college, going for a program which is widely available in the region. Propsed course at such a great expense given PA's academic background is not justified. I am therefore no staisfied that the applicant is not applying for unknown reasons other than studies and as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, th applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused."

Course: Computer Applications Development.
College: Conestoga.
Academics: XI 62%. XII 48% Bsc.IT 60.45%.
Fees was paid so was GIC amount.

No my Question is. How should i go about applying this time around? what should my SOP contain? What measures should i take to make things right this time around?

I know I have to apply under general category now. I cant under SPP since it was rejected. So what are my chances of getting through under general category?