+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT REFUSE ......London CHC

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
If you apply for anything requiring a temporary visa you will have to fix all the reasons for refusal so look carefully at the GCMS notes and make your changes. Good luck.
I have to ask: What are GCMS notes? How do you get them?

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Field skilled worker and Quebec field skilled worker. If you have a degree and worked several years and in their category and fulfill other requirements.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
GCMS notes are global case management notes made by the visa office on your application. They provide insight into the progress of your application. If you are in Canada or have a friend/family they can order it for you for $5, otherwise it is about $45 for a Canadian agency to obtain it for you. Search "obtain GCMS" on main forum page and you will find lots of threads. Qorax and Cocknbull have informative posts.

skyriderking 007

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 over all
MrKhan80 said:
Dear Friends ,

I got Refuse today I applied for Study permit from London CHC The Reason of Refusing

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

your travel history
your immigration status
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
purpose of visit

Can you People Suggest me what to do ( i am pakisatani National living in UK)

Regards
Dear Mr khan
I am also got refused for all the same reasons above you mentioned when I applied in London chc last dec12.Its better to reapply from your home country,and try to apply for university category with masters programme,there is a chance of getting the visa all the best.