+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT PT Invite. Steps to follow after that

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
If we dont have any ties in Ontario then what do we write in the letter? I had a friend in Toronto who just shifted to Quebec and he is a Canadian Citizen.
That won't help now. Find other common friends or professional networks using social media if possible. Else, leave those blank because these are not must-haves, just good-to-have.

All the best!

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
That won't help now. Find other common friends or professional networks using social media if possible. Else, leave those blank because these are not must-haves, just good-to-have.

All the best!
So this means, I don't write any letter or tick the box at the end "Ties to Ontario"?

Thanks!

alphonsa

Oct 1, 2014
hi all,
Do employee reference letters need to be notarized??
What all documents should be notarized?
thanks,
Alphonsa

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alphonsa said:
hi all,
Do employee reference letters need to be notarized??
What all documents should be notarized?
thanks,
Alphonsa
If they are on organization's letterhead, you don't need to notarize them.

Notarizing is the process of validating the authenticity of a document done by regulated officials who are called Notary Public. You'll need it only where you have to authenticate a document that is drawn by you or is otherwise not original.

Hope that clarifies.

alphonsa

Oct 1, 2014
thanks asivad anac...have another doubt...to whom should I address the bank draft?
'MINISTER OF FINANCE,ONTARIO" is that sufficient??is there anything else?like zip code or address??
please help!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alphonsa said:
thanks asivad anac...have another doubt...to whom should I address the bank draft?
'MINISTER OF FINANCE,ONTARIO" is that sufficient??is there anything else?like zip code or address??
please help!!
Application Guide simply says Ontario Minister of Finance so stick to that. Nothing else needed on the draft.