+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PR confirmation mail and TR to PR AOR too

honey.549

Oct 7, 2021
Hi there
One and a half month ago I got a PR confirmation email that says my PR application is approved please send us following information: UCI,last entry and currently in Canada. I send reply ASAP I can it’s been one and half month still I haven’t heard anything back yet. My two friends got same email too and he replied to it and got a PR portal Access next day.
And last week I got AOR from TR to PR pathway application. I thought maybe I haven’t heard anything back because of TR to PR application and now two days ago I filled the web form for withdrawal my TR application.
how I’m gonna know that my web form submitted and they accepted withdrawal. And what should I do to access to PR portal. I contact IRCC everyday for portal Access they said be patience.
Next month is my sister wedding and I have to go to india. What should I do now?
Please help
Thank you

kaurt

Jun 7, 2018
Hi there
One and a half month ago I got a PR confirmation email that says my PR application is approved please send us following information: UCI,last entry and currently in Canada. I send reply ASAP I can it’s been one and half month still I haven’t heard anything back yet. My two friends got same email too and he replied to it and got a PR portal Access next day.
And last week I got AOR from TR to PR pathway application. I thought maybe I haven’t heard anything back because of TR to PR application and now two days ago I filled the web form for withdrawal my TR application.
how I’m gonna know that my web form submitted and they accepted withdrawal. And what should I do to access to PR portal. I contact IRCC everyday for portal Access they said be patience.
Next month is my sister wedding and I have to go to india. What should I do now?
Please help
Thank you
I also didn't got my portal email for a week.so I replied to the email that I got from ircc for approval and got my portal access within next day