+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Passport Request from Abu Dhabhi Embassy , Passport Already submitted !!

ahsansag93

Jun 12, 2016
I have applied through VFS global karachi , Pakistan , paper based application for study permit on 31st May 2016 . I have submitted the passport already with the application.

But today i received message in my application to submit my passport .

What to do now? Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
Call VFS and ask them what to do. Most likely it will be an internal miscommunication and they will ask you to ignore the request. Unless if they lost your passport which will be very bad but let's not be pessimistic.
You can also submit a case-specific inquiry and ask about the issue, but it will take up to 30 working days for them to reply, so calling VFS is the best option I think.

Also, try to tweet to CIC asking them, they will reply to you in a couple of days.
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada

ahsansag93

Jun 12, 2016
Yes I went to VFS today , that said that my passport is already at Islamabad high commision , the embassy has mistakenly send me passport request , they told me to email islamabad embassy and Abu dhabi embassy as well. Also they will inquire from Islamabad embassy and they will get back to me on monday .

Also they told me to fax abu dhabhi and Islamabad embassy about this problem on monday morning , to avoid delay . As application is already approved so once this issue fix . they will stamp it and get back to me.

Omer.hr : Have you get your passport back?

Omar.hr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
VFS Dubai
App. Filed.......
08/06/2016
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016 - Updated LOA
File Transfer...
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2016
LANDED..........
26/12/2016
ahsansag93 said:
Yes I went to VFS today , that said that my passport is already at Islamabad high commision , the embassy has mistakenly send me passport request , they told me to email islamabad embassy and Abu dhabi embassy as well. Also they will inquire from Islamabad embassy and they will get back to me on monday .

Also they told me to fax abu dhabhi and Islamabad embassy about this problem on monday morning , to avoid delay . As application is already approved so once this issue fix . they will stamp it and get back to me.

Omer.hr : Have you get your passport back?
That's not bad, if they know that they did this by mistake you are all good. It's just about time now

I didn't get my passport back yet, but according to VFS tracking it was received back yesterday. So I'm expecting them to contact me on Sunday or Monday to collect it