+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got One year of graduate study credentials changed on WES revalidation \o/

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
@ caspper

Plzzzz can u let us know how to contact/msg them?? i mean E-mail...and should we attach the soft copy of evaluation..wut r d other documents required...plzzz it cud b a gr8 help!!!

Caspper

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasis.gc1 said:
Thanks buddy.

- Did you study your bachelors for 4 years?
- Did CIC grant you additional points once you changed second degree to post graduate certificate?

Thanks
I don't have a bachelor, but an advanced diploma that I completed in 3 years.

Yes, once I changed to two or more diplomas I got a nice bump in my score. Because of the CLB9 in all IELTS bands, I got 25 points more under skill transferability

@Nafees

I didnt attach anything, I've just contacted them using the form in the WES website, that is all.

KetkiN

Jul 20, 2015
Hi,
I have a 3 year bachelor of Science degree from India which got a canadian equivalency of 4 years Bachelor degree,
while my 2 years Master of science course was recognised as a One year graduate study. I'm assuming one year of my Indian Masters was considered as additional year in Bachelors.
My question now is what option should i select while updating my EE profile, and how many points would i get for it?
Pls guide.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Dear Casper,

Thanks for listing out your credentials.. Can you plz tell us what was the Canadian Equivalency summary at the top of the page?

Because I am facing a situation where my bachelors degree is via a diploma route. I have a diploma, advanced diploma and a bachelors degree all combined to a academic period of 3 years.

But my ECA says,
Diploma - College level certificate
Advanced Diploma- Diploma (2 years)
Bachelors degree - Bachelors degree (4 years)

Canadian equivalency summary - Bachelors degree (4 years)

I only scored points for bachelors degree although I have 3 certificates all recognized and my bachelors degree is 4 years as mentioned in the ECA. Please advise

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
Hi all

Any update on this ?

Those who have degree plus another credential which says One semester . kindly update

Mine is Canada equivalency degree four years plus

Postgraduate certificate (One semester only)

Can I claim two or more degree?

Pls help