+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got new job should i update OINP ?

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
Hi guys I got pt from OINP on 5 jan 16 and subsequently my app reached OINP office on 8 feb 16. I have worked from 2006 to 2015 may(2 diff jobs) for which i have claimed points under crs and have also submitted relevant documents to OINP for the same. However i was unemployed from May 15 till apr 16(unemployed at the time of submission to OINP), I started working again from may 16. I received Aor on 15 aug 16. Since i have started this new job after i submitted my application to OINP and now that i have got Aor should I inform/update OINP for the same or it is ok to not inform OINP since I am not claiming points under crs for the new job i have started. Experts please guide me. Thanking you in advance.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
snehalshah said:
Hi guys I got pt from OINP on 5 jan 16 and subsequently my app reached OINP office on 8 feb 16. I have worked from 2006 to 2015 may(2 diff jobs) for which i have claimed points under crs and have also submitted relevant documents to OINP for the same. However i was unemployed from May 15 till apr 16(unemployed at the time of submission to OINP), I started working again from may 16. I received Aor on 15 aug 16. Since i have started this new job after i submitted my application to OINP and now that i have got Aor should I inform/update OINP for the same or it is ok to not inform OINP since I am not claiming points under crs for the new job i have started. Experts please guide me. Thanking you in advance.
Its better to update oinp in your case.
Don't worry about additional docs being asked for this new job as oinp will only ask docs for job that was mentioned in your cic profile at the time of your ita from oinp.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
snehalshah said:
OINP will judge your application on the basis of the jobs you have claimed in your express entry, as the new job is not going to give extra points or lower your points there is no point of notifying them. You will be getting nomination anyways, though you need to include this job experience in your personel history while filling up the PR application. At that time you have to provide the info since you turned 18 and so on.

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
RockCan said:
OINP will judge your application on the basis of the jobs you have claimed in your express entry, as the new job is not going to give extra points or lower your points there is no point of notifying them. You will be getting nomination anyways, though you need to include this job experience in your personel history while filling up the PR application. At that time you have to provide the info since you turned 18 and so on.
Thanks for the advice Rockan. So should i update the info right away or wait for nominations ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
snehalshah said:
Thanks for the advice Rockan. So should i update the info right away or wait for nominations ?
What will OINP do with your updates after nominations !!! LOL

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
snehalshah said:

OINP must be notified if there are any changes to your personal information or circumstances as detailed on your Nominee Application Form. You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment. Additionally, you will have to update your Express Entry profile as well.