Got my ECA Report!

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

Great news just got my ECA report which brought some good news to me!
first good thing is the process only took 15 days since they've received My papers ( 20 days in total)
and second good thing is the Education Equivalency summary comes as: Bachlors and Masters degree. ( I was only hoping for bachelor's degree :D Since I have only studied 5 years after High school back home).
Looks like WES is stepping out their game and speeding up the process and hopefully everyone will get the results really soon.

Cheers :)

challa151297

Mar 24, 2015
antistar10 said:
Hello Folks,

first good thing is the process only took 15 days since they've received My papers ( 20 days in total)
and second good thing is the Education Equivalency summary comes as: Bachlors and Masters degree. ( I was only hoping for bachelor's degree :D Since I have only studied 5 years after High school back home).
Looks like WES is stepping out their game and speeding up the process and hopefully everyone will get the results really soon.

They receivied my Documents on 31st March.
Still status is Evaluation in progress :mad: :mad:

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
mine too, i applied on 31march, and they have just updated my account, and said expected completion date may 25. but counting the days . that will make it 40 working days and not 20. :eek:,,,,i hope nothing is wrong ???

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
zaki100 said:
mine too, i applied on 31march, and they have just updated my account, and said expected completion date may 25. but counting the days . that will make it 40 working days and not 20. :eek:,,,,i hope nothing is wrong ???
So did you call WES to check that it has crossed 20 day limit. I called them and they said it is 20 business days. So I am planning to call them after a week again if dont get the report.. mine still says evaluation in progress. they havent given me any update on date as to when they will complete their assessment.

I know their call waiting is like 30 minutes.. but still i think it might make a difference.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
antistar10 said:
Hello Folks,

So did you got any update in profile with the date they will complete your evaluation. or your status was evaluation in progress and you were waiting for 20 days to get over and got the report in 15 days?

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdboy25 said:
So did you got any update in profile with the date they will complete your evaluation. or your status was evaluation in progress and you were waiting for 20 days to get over and got the report in 15 days?
I didn't Get any projected completion date.
it only said evaluation progress for 20 days and then I received an email

gurubhai

Feb 13, 2015
I just received my ECA last week, my documents were received by WES on 12 March. You can check estimation completion date in my order detalis if your status is evaluation in Progress.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
gurubhai said:
I just received my ECA last week, my documents were received by WES on 12 March. You can check estimation completion date in my order detalis if your status is evaluation in Progress.
my order details also says evaluation in progress..

it says:
Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed.

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I got my eca report.

As i got all my education certificates (a level and Bsc) evaluated, the report is as under:

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Bachelor's degree (four years)

1. Canadian Equivalency (For A level): One semester of undergraduate study
2. Canadian Equivalency (For BSc): Bachelor's Degree (four years)

Now i am a little confused. Shall i claim only 112 for (Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute), OR i can claim 119 points for (Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years).

Please help.

kashish948

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: May 22, 2015

They got documents on April 16....will it really take so much time or no?

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
kashish948 said:

when did they gave you the completion date for May 22? today?

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashish948 said:

The wes website stated that the expected date for my evaluation was 11 may 2015, but i received my evaluation on 27th April. Hopefully you will get it before 22 may aswell

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
kashish948 said:

good for you. Wes received my docs on April 1 and the estimated completion date is May 19.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
I believe it is based on the credentials as to which country they are from, which university and only bachelor or master also.. because people are giving varied timelines - how complex the case is ---just guessing