+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got letter, subject Immigration, Refugees... but no PDF

May 27, 2024
Hey guys, four weeks ago I applied to sponsor my wife (principal applicant) for PR, outland. Recently, I got an email from CIC with the subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about Fxyz Correspondence Id: xyz".

It's got the UCI and application number. But there's no attached PDF with the PDF AOR. So is this the official AOR or will I get another one with the PDF? I read that usually you get a PDF but since I didn't get one, I am confused. Also, only I got this email but my wife did not. The email starts with "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada..."

Any insights?

Last edited:

AngelBear

Jun 21, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
Hey guys, four weeks ago I applied to sponsor my wife (principal applicant) for PR, outland. Recently, I got an email from CIC with the subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about Fxyz Correspondence Id: xyz".

It's got the UCI and application number. But there's no attached PDF with the PDF AOR. So is this the official AOR or will I get another one with the PDF? I read that usually you get a PDF but since I didn't get one, I am confused. Also, only I got this email but my wife did not. The email starts with "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada..."

Any insights?
That is the AOR, it doesn't come in PDF form like some of the other correspondence.

Reactions: YVR123