+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA, please help for further steps?

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
Hello guys,

Today I've got my ITA, and I have few questions for which I need your support and guidance:

1) Proof of funds:

I) To be honest, I don't have enough money in my account as I speak. Can I get it from my parents/real brother/friend and attach a said affidavit saying that its a gift deed? Also, I have mutual funds (via SIP) which I can anytime sell to have funds. Can I show that as a proof of funds?

2) Work Experience:

I am from India, and here we don't usually get descriptive experience letters as the immigration office wants. I have worked for multiple companies (4 in total), out of which it is almost impossible for me to get the descriptive experience letter from first two companies. However, I have read in many threads that we can get a signed letter from ex-supervisor or colleague and get it notarized as an option. How feasible is this solution? I can get the letters from my 3rd and current company in which I have more than three years of experience. (6+ years of experience if I calculate all 4)

3) When do we upload or provide these documents to the immigration office? Do we need to do it via the official express entry profile only? I ask this because right now there aren't any option to upload these documents in the profile. I am seeing just the usual questions, same way when we first create the express entry profile. Will the "upload documents" option comes after all the questions are answered?

4) One of the questions ask where I have lived in last 10 years. I've been in multiple cities in India only, does that mean that I'll have to get the police verification from all those cities?

I guess all these are general questions and must be answered somewhere in other threads. Would be great if you guys can route me to those threads.

Please help!
Thank you!!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
1. Get a gift deed on 100/- or 300/- stamp paper by ur parents & get it signed in front of notary to notarize(after they transfer funds to ur account by cheque or rtgs/neft ) ...take their bank statement from bank showing the debit towards transfer to ur account.
Get 6 months bank statement of urs including showing the credit of.
MF hoding statement taken fresh can be used but should show the date of investment as well...you can't go invest today and get a statement...if it is a long running SIP in ur name it is enough...write an LOE saying u shall liquidate once Visa is approved.
2.letter from ex boss is good..get him to write one with ALL the details cic wants..take him to notary and sign in front of notary to get it notarized..(if he can't come to ur place go find a notary at his place and take him there )..collect sacn images of both sides of visiting card as well as his company id card.
Also use non descriptive hr letters to support...also pay slips / form16 (can be traced back on IT India website form 26AS etc to support..consult a CA for same )... don't attach too many docs as it will confuse and cause delay.. ..
with 3 years your CRS maxes out and even if they decline other experience for lack of sufficient docs,your ITA will hold good and proceed.
3. IRCC website is confusing at times and I suggest u login using first searching 'cic' in Google...
if you go through cic online login page ,it seems it leads to eligibility questions over and again..im also encountering the problem...but if you search cic and once on the page,select login with key ,then your submitted profile is shown and you'll be able to proceed....
4. Register as a user in passport online website

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

in other services, pay fees for PCC...you'll get an appointment to a PSK office...carry your passport some pp size photographs ,passport copies first two and last two pages taken on a single A4 paper ,the online receipt ....
you'll get a PCC issued the same day & also stamped on the passport...it is suggested by CIC ..I've taken mine & many others too...
------

I got all the info by spending time on this thread only....get back to ray of hope thread and share ur information as well...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
Hello lino82,

First of all, thank you so much for the detailed explanations. I'll get it on asap.
Regarding helping others, I totally agree with your concern and I'll surely start supporting/spending time on this forum.

Reactions: lino82

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
1. Get a gift deed on 100/- or 300/- stamp paper by ur parents & get it signed in front of notary to notarize(after they transfer funds to ur account by cheque or rtgs/neft ) ...take their bank statement from bank showing the debit towards transfer to ur account.
Get 6 months bank statement of urs including showing the credit of.
MF hoding statement taken fresh can be used but should show the date of investment as well...you can't go invest today and get a statement...if it is a long running SIP in ur name it is enough...write an LOE saying u shall liquidate once Visa is approved.
2.letter from ex boss is good..get him to write one with ALL the details cic wants..take him to notary and sign in front of notary to get it notarized..(if he can't come to ur place go find a notary at his place and take him there )..collect sacn images of both sides of visiting card as well as his company id card.
Also use non descriptive hr letters to support...also pay slips / form16 (can be traced back on IT India website form 26AS etc to support..consult a CA for same )... don't attach too many docs as it will confuse and cause delay.. ..
with 3 years your CRS maxes out and even if they decline other experience for lack of sufficient docs,your ITA will hold good and proceed.
3. IRCC website is confusing at times and I suggest u login using first searching 'cic' in Google...
if you go through cic online login page ,it seems it leads to eligibility questions over and again..im also encountering the problem...but if you search cic and once on the page,select login with key ,then your submitted profile is shown and you'll be able to proceed....
4. Register as a user in passport online website

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

in other services, pay fees for PCC...you'll get an appointment to a PSK office...carry your passport some pp size photographs ,passport copies first two and last two pages taken on a single A4 paper ,the online receipt ....
you'll get a PCC issued the same day & also stamped on the passport...it is suggested by CIC ..I've taken mine & many others too...
------
now ....all of these have been answered multiple times and you've missed it only because you visit only to seek help....
stay helpful also....
I got all the info by spending time on this thread only....get back to ray of hope thread and share ur information as well...that is how you help yourself by helping others...
I'm happy to help you,but request you to extend support to newbies with your info....

Dear Sir,

I have been struggling recently with how might I present the NOC job duties in my employment letter to make it relevant. Can you pls tell me in details about how might I change the below NOC's to make it acceptable for the CIC ? Actually most of them does match with my responsibilities but I have no clue how to transform them for NOC.

"NOC duties-

-Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments
-Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
-Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
-Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
-Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
-Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels

"

I think you really can help me out here, thank you so much

BR

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear Sir,

I have been struggling recently with how might I present the NOC job duties in my employment letter to make it relevant. Can you pls tell me in details about how might I change the below NOC's to make it acceptable for the CIC ? Actually most of them does match with my responsibilities but I have no clue how to transform them for NOC.

"NOC duties-

-Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments
-Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
-Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
-Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
-Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
-Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels

"

I think you really can help me out here, thank you so much

BR
One way would be to browse through advertisements in job sites for 'buyer / purchaser / senior buyer ' profiles and use the JD to match with those on NOC ...
---
or you could put it in ur own words..
1.ordering material from vendors on behalf of the company for (production /sales)requirements as per the forecast by production/ sales department.
2.Estimating purchase quantities based on demands of the production, inventory management and sales teams. Identify optimum order quantities for individual items based on company requirement and lead times of suppliers.
3.Periodic review with quality control team, production team to assess the quality the materials supplied by the vendors. To raise quality / specification deviations issues with vendors for replacements and other remedial actions.
4. Meeting up with leading suppliers to update availability of new and improved materials. Gathering information from the market through various sources.Representing company at trade shows and events.
5.Inviting quotations from multiple suppliers for forecasted purchases. Negotiating with suppliers on prices and trade discounts.Identifying and finalizing vendors for standing orders for frequently purchased material and for payment credit terms.
7.Coordinating with suppliers and the warehouse team for shipment of materials and quality control team for inspection of the material supplied.
8.Approving the purchase invoice once quality control team approves the supplies for quality and specifications, as matching with order issued.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
One way would be to browse through advertisements in job sites for 'buyer / purchaser / senior buyer ' profiles and use the JD to match with those on NOC ...
---
or you could put it in ur own words..
1.ordering material from vendors on behalf of the company for (production /sales)requirements as per the forecast by production/ sales department.
2.Estimating purchase quantities based on demands of the production, inventory management and sales teams. Identify optimum order quantities for individual items based on company requirement and lead times of suppliers.
3.Periodic review with quality control team, production team to assess the quality the materials supplied by the vendors. To raise quality / specification deviations issues with vendors for replacements and other remedial actions.
4. Meeting up with leading suppliers to update availability of new and improved materials. Gathering information from the market through various sources.Representing company at trade shows and events.
5.Inviting quotations from multiple suppliers for forecasted purchases. Negotiating with suppliers on prices and trade discounts.Identifying and finalizing vendors for standing orders for frequently purchased material and for payment credit terms.
7.Coordinating with suppliers and the warehouse team for shipment of materials and quality control team for inspection of the material supplied.
8.Approving the purchase invoice once quality control team approves the supplies for quality and specifications, as matching with order issued.
Dear Sir,

Thank you so so much for your mail, May GOD bless you for all of your noble initiative on helping others :)

Sir, in the NOC website it is written the bellows as my employment requirements-

Employment requirements

• Completion of secondary school is required.
  • A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing or a related program is usually required.
  • Previous work experience in retail or wholesale establishments is usually required.
  • Supervisors and senior buyers require experience in the occupation supervised or in a particular merchandise line.

But I am an electrical engineer and donot have any certification or didn't have the business/marketing degree, so do you think this can cause any trouble in my application against this NOC ? Should I take any precautions for the above wordings to be in the safe side ?

Thank you so much for your response. take care.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
first of all kindly stop 'sir':p...
I use it here in this forum only to address a person I understand to be well senior to me in age...and we all here are friends...:)...
---
it is only 'usually' required...and not mandatory like law to practice law or medicine to be a doctor...
however as a precaution, you can write a letter of explanation of two three lines saying it is not unusual in your country that people from production / engineering department are appointed in purchase department as it requires thorough technical knowledge is more desirable to coordinate with production department and also to negotiate with suppliers ..
all the best to you :)

Reactions: vineet_120191

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
So, I tried raising request for PCC on passportseva website, and it is telling that:

You have registered under Passport Office RPO Lucknow..Your present residential address lie within the jurisdiction of Passport Office RPO Delhi .Please click on Submit button to change your RPO. You may have to login again after changing your Passport Office.

What does it mean? Yes, my current passport is from lucknow. If I click the submit button, will it change my RPO automatically to Delhi? Will I be issued a new passport from RPO Delhi (with same passport no. or a different one?)
Which option is more hassle-free for me? Changing RPO to delhi or should I go to lucknow to get PCC?

Thank you!

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
My above concern is solved, so no problem there :)

By looking at other threads, I have created following template for the purpose of gift affidavit:

I, my father's name S/o my grandfather's name R/o my father's address, do hereby state as under:

i) That I have gifted a sum INR xxxxxxx (Rupees Only) in total through

1) 4 transactions (INR xxxxxxx each) dated 28 Aug 2017 via online banking

2) 2 transactions (INR xxxxxxx each) dated 29 Aug 2017 via online banking

drawn from my savings account (A/C# xxxxxxx, My father's Bank Name) to my son my name R/o my address in his savings account (A/C# xxxxxxxx, My Bank Name)

ii) That I am an Income Tax assessee having PAN No. XXXXXXXX and this gift is being made from my own past savings.

iii) That the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son (my name) and no other consideration.

iv) That this gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilize it in any manner.

(DEPONENT)

VERIFICATION
I, my father name S/o my grandfather name do hereby verify and confirm that contents of above deposition are true and correct and nothing material has been concealed therefrom.

(DEPONENT)
PLACE: -
DATE: -

-----------------------------------------------------------
Seniors,

Could you please check the contents of above affidavit and advise if it would be okay? Should I include respective bank's addresses or only names would be enough? Kindly let me know if you think I should add any more information.