+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got email from CHC new delhi...What does it mean????

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Dear Friends,
I have received this email from CHC new delhi after getting verification call..what does it mean..Has my application rejected?..please let me know about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Thanks in advance
Seema

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seema_Sinha said:
Dear Friends,
I have received this email from CHC new delhi after getting verification call..what does it mean..Has my application rejected?..please let me know about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Thanks in advance
Seema
It means what it says, under review. I read one of your other posts I think, you are from Lucknow, ryt? which college and program you applied for?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay, wish you you luck and hope to see you soon in Canada.

Do update the status when you get to know.

Best of luck!

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
@ Sabby2612 Thanks for your wishes. Sure I`ll update the status as soon as I hear anything from them..
Cheers
Seema

deeepika

Aug 26, 2013
seema... Is it hard to apply for masters in mc master.. Will IELTS be enough!!!!!please let me know

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
@Deepika..Well I dont think so that It is really hard to apply for Master's degree at Mcmaster.Chances are really high to get accepted into program if you have good academic record as well as some work experience. good IELTS score certainly helps. but at McMaster IELTS is not mandatory.
I did apply without IELTS and I was exempted from taking this exam because I have worked in the US and Germany and moreover I complete my graduation and post graduation from universities where medium of instructions and examination was english.
I hope it helps.Please let me know if you have any concerns.
Cheers
Seema

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Hi Seema,
This email actually means nothing as its a formatted email sent to people who send enquiries via email or their website link.

I know this firsthand because i have received loads of emails from them which obviously were good for nothing.

Dont be fooled by the File No. S******* and Your full name in Subject line.

These emails are sent every now and then to pacify the applicants when they keep sending emails and fax regularly.

Anil K

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seema_Sinha said:
Dear Friends,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks in advance
Seema
Hi
I applied for study visa on 8th Aug in vfs Hyderabad and file reached chc delhi on 9th Aug and till now the status is under processing. My class start from 3rd Sep so very ,much worried!
Last week I mailed chc to tell the urgency and after that even I received the same mail. ::)
Dont know wat to do, worried :'( and waiting for approval mail.

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hi All,
My application`s status has been changed today.I am asked to collect my passport at VFS in New Delhi.I have not received any approval emails from CHC. I have a doubt that my visa has not been approved. OK hope for the best... tomorrow I`ll collect my passport and let you know guys about it .

My Profile:
Applied for Master at McMaster University on July 18 2013 for Sep 2013 session
Scholarship : I got some scholarship for two years to pursue my master degree by McMaster university
Work Exp 8 + years..worked in the USA and Germany
IELTS waived
Study gap No

I am not sure whether my profile is good for getting a visa..

Cheers
Seema

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
Seema_Sinha said:
Hi All,
My application`s status has been changed today.I am asked to collect my passport at VFS in New Delhi.I have not received any approval emails from CHC. I have a doubt that my visa has not been approved. OK hope for the best... tomorrow I`ll collect my passport and let you know guys about it .

My Profile:
Applied for Master at McMaster University on July 18 2013 for Sep 2013 session
Scholarship : I got some scholarship for two years to pursue my master degree by McMaster university
Work Exp 8 + years..worked in the USA and Germany
IELTS waived
Study gap No

I am not sure whether my profile is good for getting a visa..

Cheers
Seema
I got the visa as my passport and letter of introduction had been delivered to me before the approval email was sent! Do not worry!

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
Did you get the visa?

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
@SSHanna..No I did not get me visa except query letter from CHC new delhi to submit more proof about my work place and my job..it is really frustrated..thank God canada is not the only country in the world where we can study..

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
@SSHanna..see my new post here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-released-with-query-letter-from-chc-new-delhi-today-t163553.0.html