+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got an email regarding Decision Made on Application

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
rimrany said:
Ssaamm,

Still not be able to visit VAC office to collect passport. I will definitely update the status after receiving the passport till then fingers crossed :(.
WHat about medicals?
Have you submitted up-front medical along with your visa application or what?

Because visa without medical, it seems a bit fishy. I'm sorry I don't want to hurt anyone. It is just because medical is an essential part for VISA.
I hope and pray that you receive your passports with stamped VISA :)
All the best!

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
rimrany said:
Dear Seniors,

I need your valuable inputs regarding my case.

I had submitted my application on May 11 and today received an email stating that your processed passport has dispatched from Visa Office. I am confused regarding this decision cos they have not asked for medical as well due the following complication in my case.

Please note that I am Civil Engineer and applied for PG Certificate Construction Management. I also wanted to accompany my family with me and applied for them at same time as well. After two days of my application I received an email that my daughter passport needed to be renewed cos only her Given Name written in passport and they will not process our case without her two names (Given n Surname). I received three emails regarding my daughter case that I have to submit additional documents required for her as well collect her passports as well.

Regards,

Imran Rana
Imran,
What's the good news? God your PP back from VAC?

rimrany

Mar 16, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Ssaamm,

Rejected :( on following grounds (Strange for me):
You would not leave Canada at the end of your stay including several factors like:
1. Your travel history (gave all info related my travel, Pakistani by birth, living in Saudi Arabia n travelled only UAE)
2. Your immigration status (in which respect?)
3. Limited employement prospects in your country of residence (living n working in Saudi Arabia n they r stating limited employement prospects :eek:).

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
rimrany said:
Ssaamm,

Rejected :( on following grounds (Strange for me):
You would not leave Canada at the end of your stay including several factors like:
1. Your travel history (gave all info related my travel, Pakistani by birth, living in Saudi Arabia n travelled only UAE)
2. Your immigration status (in which respect?)
3. Limited employement prospects in your country of residence (living n working in Saudi Arabia n they r stating limited employement prospects :eek:).
RimRany,
Don't be Sad and don't lose hope, guess what? you can write a justification letter and resubmit it all along with your documents again at VAC and kindly explain everything as you mentioned here in your comment above, put down all these factors on a paper as well as your comments and send it to the CHC again, many people did this and they got a medical call right after this,
Best wishes and please don't lose hope, there is always a way,
V/R.