+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got admission in University of Regina MEng Process System Engineering!!!!!!!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UReginahopeful said:
Thanks all. Her status was changed online as conditional offer of acceptance. She hasn't received her letter yet, so she doesnt know the conditions. However, she has made arrangements to send her official transcripts.

Pls, how long does it to for U of Regina to update status to unconditional acceptance after receiving official transcripts?
University will take around a week after receiving the documents but nothing to worry about now caz maximum of the conditional acceptance turns into Full Acceptance. She is admitted :)

ubaid.hassan

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad, Pk
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
Oct, 2014
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
18-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-12-2014, sent 29-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015
usman_14pk said:
Ubaid, I have few questions to ask.

1. Can we apply for visa based on conditional acceptance or we have to wait for further processing and exchange of documents till the acceptance become final?

2. It is good if you have already in contact with your supervisor but if not, then why they are saying tell the name of the supervisor? Suppose if you don't know who will be going to supervise you but rather you are in hope that university will tell that he/she is your supervisor.... So what in that case? I mean, why they said to give the name of supervisor?
1. you can not apply for visa on behalf of conditional admission letter, I sent my official documents via DHL and after getting delivery confirmation, my status was updated within three days.

2. as far as i concerned, If you are applying for MSc or MASc or any "research based" program, then you must have to contact with a professor who agree to supervise you, because most research programs are funded.
but if you apply for MEng or ME "project based" then university will itself assign a supervisor to you whose name will be in conditional letter,
if you have further any confusion then you are most welcome to ask.....
Thanks to all members.