+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a Medical Request- What to do??

HGrewal

May 8, 2014
Hi Guys..

I submitted medical report form with my visa application on 26th nov and today received an email asking for medicals. What should I do??

Is there anyone else who faced the same situation??? :eek: :eek:

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
HGrewal said:
Hi Guys..

I submitted medical report form with my visa application on 26th nov and today received an email asking for medicals. What should I do??

Is there anyone else who faced the same situation??? :eek: :eek:
If they are asking for the medicals, u have to get it done again because this medical will directly go to CIC, they want medicals that way, the earlier one was submitted by you , that is not valid...

But surprisingly so fast you get request for medicals, u submitted your file only last month?

HGrewal

May 8, 2014
sush123 said:
If you have done your medical recently (within 1 yr) n submitted the same wit yo file then don't worry... resubmit the same e medical acknowledgement... 1st read the email properly whether they specified any extra medical tests are to done... if nothing is mentioned they resend the earlier medical acknowledgement.

Even I got the same medical email with nothing extra tests specified and I resent it so relax
Thanks for replying..

Yeah, I did it this September. I am resubmitting the same acknowledgement tomorrow, I hope it works..