+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT A MAIL FROM CHC

vickyindia

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
got a mail stating that ur study permit has been approved .so i wanted to share this news with all of u guys .this forum helped me a lot and its people are really helpful ! i am happy today and thank you all of you !

siva246

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyindia said:
got a mail stating that ur study permit has been approved .so i wanted to share this news with all of u guys .this forum helped me a lot and its people are really helpful ! i am happy today and thank you all of you !
congrats :) :)! share your profile and time line.

pprabhdeep

Oct 29, 2013
At wt time u gt d mail.... because my passport aldo dispatched today withount any mail from chc....

Really worried...

vickyindia

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
i filed on thursday 15/11
and ma profile is very simple
10th-85
12th-71
BE(ece)- 69%
1 YEAR GAP AFTER 12TH class
IELTS -9 7 7 7
froma govt service background
deposited one sem fee in FLEMING COLLEGE!
got visa in 4 working days ;D

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
author=pprabhdeep link=topic=173644.msg2723867#msg2723867 date=1384953726]
At wt time u gt d mail.... because my passport aldo dispatched today withount any mail from chc....

Really worried...
same here dispatched few hours ago,bt did'nt got any mail

siva246

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyindia said:
was it online or paper based.

rajeshsingh19

Oct 18, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-10-2013(SPP rejected) 7-11-13(General)
IELTS Request
6 overall no less than 5.5
File Transfer...
8-11-13
Med's Done....
pre-med
vickyindia said:
Congrats bro...
What is the exact time when u got approval mail from chc...??

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vickyindia

If you don't mind, could you share the full text of the mail you received? You can censor the personal information you do not wish to share.

I would just like to compare the text so that I can better understand the vague email I got.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 27 Oct 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
It doesn't mention approval/rejection and i will have to wait another 2-3days to find out. I'm afraid I will get no peace of mind in the mean time.

I hope you heed my request.

Thanks

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyindia said:
dude u got mail from vfs canada or CHC ..
:-[

VFS Canada. I see the problem now.

So I am officially one of those people who hasn't received a prior mail from CHC/CIC when my passport was dispatched.

Sigh...