Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
good morning just phone the immigration today asking regarding my application the agent told me they sent a letter for more information, so sad :-[ we dont have the letter yet my question is how long it will ganno take to attached to our files if we send the info they want ...im so frustraed.. :-[

Material

Feb 16, 2011
santacruzan said:
good morning just phone the immigration today asking regarding my application the agent told me they sent a letter for more information, so sad :-[ we dont have the letter yet my question is how long it will ganno take to attached to our files if we send the info they want ...im so frustraed.. :-[
Hey Santacruzan

Look on the bright side at least they are processing your file and second the application was not transfered to the local office where you have to wait more than year for the interview !! so cheer up

some people say it takes 90 days to add to the file because thats the time limit they give you to send the requested information on the letter you will receive and some say they will add it as soon as they receive it..but in both ways I dont think this will delay your process so dont worry if I were you I would worry about sending in updates on your relationship plus what ever they request.

Good luck

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Material said:
Hey Santacruzan

Look on the bright side at least they are processing your file and second the application was not transfered to the local office where you have to wait more than year for the interview !! so cheer up

some people say it takes 90 days to add to the file because thats the time limit they give you to send the requested information on the letter you will receive and some say they will add it as soon as they receive it..but in both ways I dont think this will delay your process so dont worry if I were you I would worry about sending in updates on your relationship plus what ever they request.

Good luck
were planning to get married by oct its family tradition but i guess we need marry now
we bought a truck which both our names and my divorce certificate i dont know if ok to send these documents plus his tax return

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
We sent in additional info at the end of January and it was added to our file beginning of march, so roughly month and half.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
TeresaLynn said:
We sent in additional info at the end of January and it was added to our file beginning of march, so roughly month and half.
I think when they request the docs, they add it to your file quicker than if you send it proactively. Maybe because they are waiting for it and the file is given priority especially if it's close to or around the stage for AIP. I sent docs in November and it took 3 mths to be added... just along the same time lines of people who sent additional info without it being requested.

Material

Feb 16, 2011
santacruzan said:
were planning to get married by oct its family tradition but i guess we need marry now
we bought a truck which both our names and my divorce certificate i dont know if ok to send these documents plus his tax return
The new truck proof and the divorce certificate if it wasnt included in the application you sent include it now and your hubbys tax return is imoportant if he listed you as common-law in it so includeit as well.Other proof like new pictures and I think (only my opinion) you can attach a letter showing that you have marriage plans , and arranges you have made towards this not that its important to do so, its just to show that your relationship is real.

you will be fine ...its normal to ask for additional information

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
What type of information do they want? did you ask?

northern70

Feb 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, this is santacruzan's hubby partner.
If they don't ask for more relationship proof, do we send it anyway?
We are expecting the letter any day now.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
suenim said:
I think when they request the docs, they add it to your file quicker than if you send it proactively. Maybe because they are waiting for it and the file is given priority especially if it's close to or around the stage for AIP. I sent docs in November and it took 3 mths to be added... just along the same time lines of people who sent additional info without it being requested.
Well it depends on which stage they have asked for it. I think if it before AIP, then it is as soon as they received it.
But if it is after AIP part then it is 90 days. For example in my case they issued me AIP, and asked me to go through medical and provide them with the proof which i already did. And Ottawa Regional Center forgot to put my result against my file. Even though it was not my fault, they attached my results with my file after 90 days. And then again there is a BF date after 90 days for review. I think they are waiting for background check now.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
it could just be a client history update form, that's what we received.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
TeresaLynn said:
it could just be a client history update form, that's what we received.
we already sent the client history update last dec then in my ecas it say that they got and attached only this year last feb 24 and now they asking for more info