+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gift Deed in Morocco

Anna_123

May 2, 2019
Hey guys,

After receiving an ITA, i'm figuring out the Proof of funds. I got the funds from my parents but i'm having trouble finding a notary willing to make me the notarized gift deed letter as it seems to be an extremely rare procedure in my country. I'm getting stressed as the deadline is approching and i still didn't get it done and i've visited dozen of notaries who refused to do it!

Please if there's any moroccan here who managed to find one in Casablanca, I will be FOREVER grateful if you share with me his/her contact.

Hoping to find an answer soon

Yacin_0107

Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys,

After receiving an ITA, i'm figuring out the Proof of funds. I got the funds from my parents but i'm having trouble finding a notary willing to make me the notarized gift deed letter as it seems to be an extremely rare procedure in my country. I'm getting stressed as the deadline is approching and i still didn't get it done and i've visited dozen of notaries who refused to do it!

Please if there's any moroccan here who managed to find one in Casablanca, I will be FOREVER grateful if you share with me his/her contact.

Hoping to find an answer soon
Hi Anna_123, I'm in the same situation, looking for a way to establish a gift deed in Casablanca, Can you please provide me with some information on that

Thank you

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Why do you need to go to the notary? just go to the Municipality Mo9ata3a they will do it for you. just go there and do Legalisation de signature pay timbre 2 dh and that's it why complicate life? :D

This is an example of the gift deed letter i've done it myself

Name
Adresse
Phone Number

Attestation de don
Je soussigné, Mr xxxx père de XXXX, confirme avoir fait un don irrévocable et inconditionnel d'une valeur de XXX Dirham Marocain équivalent à XXXX CAD$ en faveur de XXXX .
Tel que mentionné précédemment, ce don est irrévocable, inconditionnel et il est sans remboursement.
Ce don sera utilisé pour que XXXX puisse s'établir au Canada.