+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
How much do you think I must place in my GIC since I will be studying a bachelor degree in canada for 4 years? 10K cad or 40K cad? I will be also paying my 1 year tuition and support letter from my mom and brother who are in canada. Thank you

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
How much do you think I must place in my GIC since I will be studying a bachelor degree in canada for 4 years? 10K cad or 40K cad? I will be also paying my 1 year tuition and support letter from my mom and brother who are in canada. Thank you
10k in gic would be okay. Place rest of the amount in your own bank account and submit a bank statement along with your application. Also show good ties to your home country since your brother and mom is in Canada, else there is a chance they could reject you based on home ties and family in Canada.

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
10k in gic would be okay. Place rest of the amount in your own bank account and submit a bank statement along with your application. Also show good ties to your home country since your brother and mom is in Canada, else there is a chance they could reject you based on home ties and family in Canada.
Yes that is my challenge. That is why i will be living my child in the Philippines, husband, my father, house of my father, my condo, work and a offer letter of a managerial position in the philippines after i complete my degree in canada. Do you think I stand a chance? Thank you for the reply

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
Yes that is my challenge. That is why i will be living my child in the Philippines, husband, my father, house of my father, my condo, work and a offer letter of a managerial position in the philippines after i complete my degree in canada. Do you think I stand a chance? Thank you for the reply
*leaving i mean

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Yes a child and husband in the home country is good home tie and that job offer along with that is good too. You does stand a chance. No promises tho as the VO can have different views. Submit a strong sop along and satisfy all other conditions. Wish you luck.. :)