Med's Done....
25/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2013
LANDED..........
26/08/2013
lion_ansh said:
Hey Pradeep,
i also transferred the money on 9th, do let me know once u will receive ur certificate...
sure ill let u ... nd if u get please do let me know

Arsh Khattri

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-09-2013
sukhmani said:
some one tell me is there any issue if i transfered money on 17 july
i also want to know the same...

sahil001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
punjab
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i also applied for GIC account on 27 june ......still do not receive my account details.......
how can i contact them...... anyone have their no??????

ary13

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
pradeep332 said:
dont worry ull surely get it ...

it takes 10 days in the present scenario ,, i applied on 21st june and got the details on 9th july .... and i transferred the funds on 9th .. but still dint got the certificate ...

in ur case ,,, u may get it 16th or 17th .... ( its just an estimation of working days )

i also transferred the money on 9th of july...

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
ary13 said:
i also transferred the money on 9th of july...
Count me too.
i have also transferred the money on 9th of july...but i haven't got any response till now from them.

lion_ansh

Jul 11, 2013
This is for all who are waiting for GIC certificate...Scotia bank is fooling around..i sent them my TT details on Studetgic@scotiabank.com and they replied that they have not received my funds as of 15th july.I am really surprised how could they say it to everyone that they have not received the funds. I transferred my college fees with the same bank,which they received in 24 Hrs..and this stupid scotiabank have not received my funds..this is really crazy...i have written them a very rude mail..i dont care if they will not provide me the GIc now..because i have already given up for this sep Intake..
But the canadian embassy should think ten times before giving such a big responsibilities to a screwed bank like SCOTIA..they are playing with so many careers and money..because if i dont get the visa i will get only 75% refund from college..I am so F****d up...really sad.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

RamGenius

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Seriously dude they are all fucked up i also applied on 27th june and not recieved account details and wonder when i transfer money and when will i get the GIC and when will i file visa ??? ??? ??? ???

lion_ansh

Jul 11, 2013
Lets unite and find an Escalation point for this stupid scotiabank ..i mean this is heights man..max to max they receive 50 applications per day, not more than that..how long does it take to open a bank account..i am so frustrated because my dream of studying in canada has been broken by this stupid scotiabank..i want to sue them..

sky199324

Jul 12, 2013
RamGenius said:
Seriously dude they are all *censored word*ed up i also applied on 27th june and not recieved account details and wonder when i transfer money and when will i get the GIC and when will i file visa ??? ??? ??? ???
EVEN i applied on 28th june.....but still no details yet....worried like u

lion_ansh

Jul 11, 2013
I guess we can get some information to escalate this issue from VFS..since they are regularly in touch with CHC..let me find out some info..will post it here, if found!!

keya shah

Jul 17, 2013
I have applied for GIC on 19th june.. and i still havent got the account details.. can anybody help me out with why I havent received it yet? I also sent a follow up email on 12th july.. but i get that automated message stating that they have got the documents and they will get back within 5 business days.. what should i do? Should i send another follow up email? Please help so I can file my visa on time as its deadline is 1 Aug! :(