+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost Update

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,
I got two ghost update in my CIC account. As usual, nothing was updated although it said "Application/Profile Updated" for a few mins and then went back to "Submitted." Is it a good sign or bad?

Reactions: wbenamara

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Hi,
I got two ghost update in my CIC account. As usual, nothing was updated although it said "Application/Profile Updated" for a few mins and then went back to "Submitted." Is it a good sign or bad?
It is a rather common sight to see ghost updates. It is not conclusive in any way. But, from the previous threads on this forum that I have followed it has sometimes resulted in a good sign. It simply means some work is being done on your application. It could be anything. You might get one more ghost update before you get your PPR. I hope you get your VISA soon.

Reactions: Md Akibul Islam
Nov 2, 2019
It is a rather common sight to see ghost updates. It is not conclusive in any way. But, from the previous threads on this forum that I have followed it has sometimes resulted in a good sign. It simply means some work is being done on your application. It could be anything. You might get one more ghost update before you get your PPR. I hope you get your VISA soon.
Thank you!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you a doctor? Have looked into getting relicensed in Canada. Unless you studied in a few select countries it is extremely hard to get relicensed.

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hi,
Hi,. whats your PPR status?- hope you got it by now
I got also Ghost Update on 25 Jan and nothing changed and the agent didn't know what it is
By chance did you get to know what the update was for ?
Thx

Natij

Jan 29, 2022
I have received my 3rd application profile update today of my study permit since Feb 17, 2022, the day I receive my AOR. But nothing is changed on my application. And it returns to ‘submitted’ when I log out and log in again. What is its implication in my PPR coming or refusal letter? I am so anxious and worried.
What I mean is 3rd Ghost update of my application but nothing change when I enter to check full application process. What is the implication of the ghost update. Is it good or bad.
the first was ip1 and the second ip2 but i dot understand the 3rd

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
I have received my 3rd application profile update today of my study permit since Feb 17, 2022, the day I receive my AOR. But nothing is changed on my application. And it returns to ‘submitted’ when I log out and log in again. What is its implication in my PPR coming or refusal letter? I am so anxious and worried.
What I mean is 3rd Ghost update of my application but nothing change when I enter to check full application process. What is the implication of the ghost update. Is it good or bad.
the first was ip1 and the second ip2 but i dot understand the 3rd
Hi, Do you know how much it takes time to get PPR after Ghost Update for a Work Permit visa?