+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting TRV stamped in India after approved in Canada

Vamsidhar

Jan 16, 2020
Hello. I am a work permit holder in Canada and I applied for TRV. It was approved and my passport was requested for stamping. But, I am planning to go to India on 27th January. It is impossible for me to get my TRV stamped and received back to me by 27th. So, I called Bangalore VFS office for this query and they asked me to contact High Commission Office, Delhi.
When I did, they informed that they would respond only in mails and nothing on phone calls, and it would take atleast 15days for them to respond i.e., I would be in India by then.
When I sent an email regarding this issue to CPC-O, they replied that you can submit your passport to an office of your choice and they gave me this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit-envoyer/offices-bureaux-eng.asp
When I opened this, it raises a query about question 7 and 9, in which I mentioned my current country of residence to be Canada and the country applying to is same as residence. So, please anyone tell me whether the Bangalore VFS office would consider my application and get my TRV stamped?

ajay reddy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi
Am in the similar situation. When did you apply for TRV and how many days did it took you for receiving the confirmation?