+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university

sivas.online

May 24, 2018
Hi Sunil/Jdn,

Need this information urgently. I want to join MS course in US and my evaluation company is looking for every semester mark sheet. Were you successful in getting mark sheet for every semester ?
Will the transcript which Manonmanium provided had all course detail description ?

My application is getting rejected since my consolidated mark sheet only has course code and not course name. Really appreciate any information regarding this.

Thanks,

Hi WP_Jun13 , I am posting this reply which i have send to you directly by email earlier so that it will be helpful for others.

> Hi Jdn,
>
> I got your email ids from Canadavisa.com and thought of sending email for help since I am not sure you are still following the forum.
>
> Could you please help me providing the details on how to get the transcript from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for WES?
>
> I did my Engineering and need the ECA for Canada Immg.
>
> Below are the questions if you could pls clarify.
>
> 1. What are the documents do I need to send to WES?
> I have the Degree certificate and Consolidated Mark sheet.
> I do not have the mark sheets issued after every semester. Do I need that?
> Shoud I request that from Universi

( you have to give only consolidated copy of your mark sheet complete and degree certificate to university. They will prepare transcript and send it in sealed envelop to your local Indian address.. you need to send the transcript to WES without opening seal)

> 2. What are the documents do I need to request from the University as transcript?

( MS university will understand the details from the Transcript request form which you have generated form WES registration . It may contain all your Marksheet and Degree certificates with university seal stating that all are true )

> 3. Do you have a sample authorization form? Can I send a scan copy of the
> authorization form to my Parents since I am in Canada now? Do they
> accept it?

( You can prepare a normal authorization letter format. . You can Google for general FORMAT . University will surely accept it )

> 4. What are the document do we need provide to University along with the
> transcript request?

( As specified before copy of all marks sheets , degree certificate and authorization letter + WES request form generated during time of registration and signed in the part specified for applicant )

> 5. Can we pay the fee by Cash or they expect dd or something?
>

( fees can be paid by cash )

> It will be great if you could provide the detailed procedure and it will be helpful for me to guide my parents.
>

( Please inform you parents to directly go the the University reception and show them the request )

((You can contact me in my email jacobsuni @ gmail.com. For more details.))

Regards,
Sunil Jacob

namrita

Jul 2, 2018
HI!

Need some urgent help!

I had sent the transcripts (obtained from MS Univ) to WES for evaluation.

I got an email from WES stating the evaluation process is on hold as they have sent my documents electronically and via post to the university for verification.

Now to expedite the process from the university side, would you suggest me visiting there personally?would that be of any help( dont have any close friends residing in south of India to help me in this)?No one from the university is answering the calls /or responding to the emails that i have sent.Which department in the university should i approach for this?

I am running short of time and need the university to revert at the earliest to WES.

Please advise the best approach to get this done.

Many Thanks
Namrita

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I recently got my transcripts from MSU and the process wasn’t difficult as many had projected in various forums. I went to their university in person on 10th Aug, submitted all the docs.

1. The application form duly filled (Can be d/led and printed from their website)/A handwritten request letter for the issuance of transcript addressed to the COE
2. 6 copies of consolidated mark lists
3. 6 copies of your WES Academic Request Form (Not mandatory. But if you give them, they’ll include it in the transcript envelope)
4. An ID proof
5. A self addressed and stamped A3 envelope
6. DD for the amount they quote. Check the amount first and then go to the Indian bank inside the campus and take the DD. It’s 1000 rs for the issuance of transcript and they also charge a search fee of 200/yr. In my case, I had to pay Rs 3000 as search fee as I completed my graduation 15 years ago. So in total I paid Rs.4000.

Carry all your originals. They may ask you to show them for verifying. And unlike other universities, they issue 5 copies of transcripts. Not sure about the logic behind this but I am not complaining

After submitting all these docs,give them a week’s time and then call them once in every two days to keep track on what’s happening. Mine is an engineering degree and they have a separate section for engineering transcripts. (Contact number: ‭0462-2563139‬). The officers sitting in this department are very polite and helpful. Not a quality that we would often see in such universities. I received my transcripts in 2 weeks time. But for few holidays which came in between, I would’ve received it even earlier.

My TL: Submitted the docs - 10/08/18
Received the transcripts - 27/08/18

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
HI!

Need some urgent help!

I had sent the transcripts (obtained from MS Univ) to WES for evaluation.

I got an email from WES stating the evaluation process is on hold as they have sent my documents electronically and via post to the university for verification.

Now to expedite the process from the university side, would you suggest me visiting there personally?would that be of any help( dont have any close friends residing in south of India to help me in this)?No one from the university is answering the calls /or responding to the emails that i have sent.Which department in the university should i approach for this?

I am running short of time and need the university to revert at the earliest to WES.

Please advise the best approach to get this done.

Many Thanks
Namrita
Hi Namrita,

Did you get your assessment done? Was MSU helpful?

jas_kiran

Sep 8, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply . It was a very difficult task for getting it from the University . It has taken around 20 days to complete the procedure . Initially it got holded for 15 days ( since the office was very busy as per their explanation ) and then I need to remind them by visiting university again for processing it .University posted it only to a local address and then I have to again send it to WES through DHL . The official envelop was in the sealed condition itself and I am expecting that it contains all the documents which WES needed . Hoping for the best .

Is it done??? What documents did you sent for evaluation??

suresh_jalish

Oct 10, 2009
Hi
I recently got my transcripts from MSU and the process wasn’t difficult as many had projected in various forums. I went to their university in person on 10th Aug, submitted all the docs.

1. The application form duly filled (Can be d/led and printed from their website)/A handwritten request letter for the issuance of transcript addressed to the COE
3. 6 copies of your WES Academic Request Form (Not mandatory. But if you give them, they’ll include it in the transcript envelope)
4. An ID proof
6. DD for the amount they quote. Check the amount first and then go to the Indian bank inside the campus and take the DD. It’s 1000 rs for the issuance of transcript and they also charge a search fee of 200/yr. In my case, I had to pay Rs 3000 as search fee as I completed my graduation 15 years ago. So in total I paid Rs.4000.

Carry all your originals. They may ask you to show them for verifying. And unlike other universities, they issue 5 copies of transcripts. Not sure about the logic behind this but I am not complaining

After submitting all these docs,give them a week’s time and then call them once in every two days to keep track on what’s happening. Mine is an engineering degree and they have a separate section for engineering transcripts. (Contact number: ‭0462-2563139‬). The officers sitting in this department are very polite and helpful. Not a quality that we would often see in such universities. I received my transcripts in 2 weeks time. But for few holidays which came in between, I would’ve received it even earlier.

Hi Ajay, If I get transcript only for marksheet, will WES accept for the evaluation, hence I don't get the transcript for degree certificate, please confirm ,thanksm

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi

Hi Ajay, If I get transcript only for marksheet, will WES accept for the evaluation, hence I don't get the transcript for degree certificate, please confirm ,thanksm
You need only the consolidated mark list to be sent as a transcript by the university. In other words, the sealed cover that the university provides us to be sent to WES contains only the consolidated mark sheet.

However, you have to keep a photocopy of your degree certificate in a separate cover and send both these covers to WES.

NMYusuf

Sep 27, 2018

4. An ID proof

It really makes me feel good. Could you please confirm whether they university provides a separate transcript with all the subject details and marks or is just an attestation on the consolidated mark sheet we give them? Why I am asking this is, my mark sheet consists only subject codes and marks. I'm unsure whether this is acceptable with WES.

Thanks.

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
It really makes me feel good. Could you please confirm whether they university provides a separate transcript with all the subject details and marks or is just an attestation on the consolidated mark sheet we give them? Why I am asking this is, my mark sheet consists only subject codes and marks. I'm unsure whether this is acceptable with WES.

Thanks.
MSU doesn’t have separate transcripts for WES. They just put a ‘Transcript’ seal on the photocopy of our consolidated mark list. But don’t worry. WES accepts it.

My consolidated mark list also has only subject codes and marks. But on the rear side, you can find the legend. So while applying for transcript, take photocopies of both sides of your consolidated mark lists and give it to MSU.

Reactions: NMYusuf

NMYusuf

Sep 27, 2018
MSU doesn’t have separate transcripts for WES. They just put a ‘Transcript’ seal on the photocopy of our consolidated mark list. But don’t worry. WES accepts it.

My consolidated mark list also has only subject codes and marks. But on the rear side, you can find the legend. So while applying for transcript, take photocopies of both sides of your consolidated mark lists and give it to MSU.
Thanks a lot, Ajay!

One more question, does the name mismatch between Passport and Mark List create a problem? As you could guess, my mark sheets contain my name only with the initial. Would I need to prepare an affidavit for this?

Thanks again,
Yusuf

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks a lot, Ajay!

One more question, does the name mismatch between Passport and Mark List create a problem? As you could guess, my mark sheets contain my name only with the initial. Would I need to prepare an affidavit for this?

Thanks again,
Yusuf
I don’t think It is a problem. I haven’t come across any such issues in this forum so far. Most Indians have their surnames as initials only and CIC will understand it.

Only if there is a mismatch in the spelling we must be worried about sorting the issue. For example, Yousuf in certificates and Yusuf in passport.

Reactions: NMYusuf

Anunai

Nov 7, 2018
I am in Kottayam and I have no way I could go till tirunalvelli to get the transcripts. Because I have kids also and my spouse is working abroad.
Could someone please give me some helpful suggestion