+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Roles and responsibilities letter from Infosys Ltd. (Current and Ex - Employees)

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
If you’re looking for a detailed experience letter from Infosys Ltd. please follow the below Steps:

1. Fill in the template that can be received from Referenceletters@infosys.com by emailing them the request. Please ensure that the role and responsibilities are restricted to 5 points only.

2. Please confirm the location of required letter in the request. Location: Australia / Canada / US / Any other location.

Note:While sending back the filled in attached documents, please update the current manager and DM’s valid Infosys email id who can validate your documents and approve. Without manager’s approval, the letter will not be issued. Once we have the Manager’s approval, the soft copy of the letter will be mailed to your personal mail ID.

It takes 7 working days to get the reference letter if approved by your DM/Manager

Thanks

tsinha

Nov 22, 2018
If you’re looking for a detailed experience letter from Infosys Ltd. please follow the below Steps:

1. Fill in the template that can be received from Referenceletters@infosys.com by emailing them the request. Please ensure that the role and responsibilities are restricted to 5 points only.

2. Please confirm the location of required letter in the request. Location: Australia / Canada / US / Any other location.

Note:While sending back the filled in attached documents, please update the current manager and DM’s valid Infosys email id who can validate your documents and approve. Without manager’s approval, the letter will not be issued. Once we have the Manager’s approval, the soft copy of the letter will be mailed to your personal mail ID.

It takes 7 working days to get the reference letter if approved by your DM/Manager

Thanks
Hi Pranav,

Thank you for the information. I got the reference letter from Infosys. However, it does not mention the number of hours worked per week. Will this be a problem?

Reactions: DeepakRathorCAIMMI
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Pranav,

Thank you for the information. I got the reference letter from Infosys. However, it does not mention the number of hours worked per week. Will this be a problem?
what to do for not having no. of hours in ref letter from Infy ? could you please guide me here

Ruchitk

Dec 20, 2017
Infosys experience letter doesn't detail various positions and locations for those positions which you could have numerous ones if you have worked for several years. Their template gives start and end date , full-time/part-time and then roles and responsibilities.. I believe for Canada different positions and locations along with the timelines is needed. Is that correct ? Or will the Infosys template work.. Has someone got it working with Infosys template?

amar.dhillon

Nov 5, 2015
Can someone please share a sample template for the "Roles and Responsibilities" letter for Infosys. You can email me at amarjit314@gmail.com as I am not sure if we can attach media on this site. Also, it will be wonderful if you can point me to a resource online. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

sunandini

Jul 3, 2020
Infosys experience letter doesn't detail various positions and locations for those positions which you could have numerous ones if you have worked for several years. Their template gives start and end date , full-time/part-time and then roles and responsibilities.. I believe for Canada different positions and locations along with the timelines is needed. Is that correct ? Or will the Infosys template work.. Has someone got it working with Infosys template?
Hi Ruchitk,

Did it work for you with Infosys template? I also held two different positions at Infosys, however, I have received reference letter with the only designation, roles, and responsibilities while relieving.

Thanks

Sethu S P

Dec 31, 2020
Does the infy format of the letter work considering it does not have all the required information?
Hi Gautam,
Am replying to you since you did the latest update. How's it going for you? Did it work? Or is there any workaround for it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sethu