+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting my visa after submission of my passport.

ammarmaliq

Jan 10, 2019
So i got an email asking me to submit my passport from the embassy Now how much time it will take to get my visa? Or is it done that i will get my visa? whats the precentage/probablity i will get my visa?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Second question first: why else would they request your passport?

So many people come here and ask "They've asked me to submit my passport," everyone says "hey you got your visa!" and then the original person says "But I won't get it!" and then they argue back and forth.

You've been approved. Your online application will even say so.

First question now: it depends. It can be a few days, it can be a few weeks. There are no timelines for counterfoil affixing.

Ashleyghotra

Apr 22, 2019
u have rec ur visa . i got my passport back within 3 days .
So i got an email asking me to submit my passport from the embassy Now how much time it will take to get my visa? Or is it done that i will get my visa? whats the precentage/probablity i will get my visa?[

ammarmaliq

Jan 10, 2019
Second question first: why else would they request your passport?

So many people come here and ask "They've asked me to submit my passport," everyone says "hey you got your visa!" and then the original person says "But I won't get it!" and then they argue back and forth.

You've been approved. Your online application will even say so.

First question now: it depends. It can be a few days, it can be a few weeks. There are no timelines for counterfoil affixing.
My online status shows that its still in process and the email i got said they will need 5 days to review my case.

ammarmaliq

Jan 10, 2019
Look at the line "Final Decision" in your online status.

Why else would they need your passport?!
Thank you for your information. It says Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details. so i think i got my visa :D
PS You were really helpful bless you