+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting AEO directly from Employer without immigration Agency

northindia

Apr 25, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to migrate to Canada under AEO. Is it possible to get in touch directly with some employer and asking for AEO. OR
You will have to go through some immigration agency only who does AEO immigration cases.

Can anyone tell me that what is advisable?

Thanks in advance!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The employer can apply for the AEO directly from the Canadian government, see http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/poarremp.shtml You do not need an agency.

northindia

Apr 25, 2009
Leon, thanks a lot for your response.

Right now I am located in Northern India. Can you please guide me how should I find the Canadian Employer who needs my services.

I have experience in the I.T Field, under Web Marketing.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi North Indian,

Under the new rule of FSW, the condition is listed here http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/12/fast-track-occupations-list.html

You have to be a Comp and Info systems manager to apply under this new rule.
Moreover, For AEO, the rule is Canadian employers just cant hire people if they get anyone from Canada for that post, The job posting requires to be posted for at least 1-2 month with no application. Only then they can hire ppl from outside. So this is not a lucky way to search the road for Immigration Canada.

northindia

Apr 25, 2009
jnathan,

Got your point.

Can you please give me any directions that what should I do, or how do i proceed. thanks in advance...

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
No employer will give you AEO from out side Canada, but you can keep trying no it doesnt require to advertise to recruit canadians / PR like in LMO.

AEO is just a support to your PR and Employer & Offer should be Genuine.

Good Luck

ShankarGade

Nov 3, 2012
Northindia,

I just read your post and responnding back although you have asked this about 3 years back.

We are at the moment processing a few LMO and can provide the AEO for qualified candiates. As per the eligibility and policy of our company, we can do only 4 for this year based on our company revenue. So, if you are interested in getting an AEO from us then

Please do not contact us if you are not serious and just wanted to know info about it. Please do sufficient researchc about LMO/AEO and then let us know if you have any questiton.

Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately by replying back to this email if in case if you are looking for it immediately.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ShankarGade said:
Northindia,

I just read your post and responnding back although you have asked this about 3 years back.

We are at the moment processing a few LMO and can provide the AEO for qualified candiates. As per the eligibility and policy of our company, we can do only 4 for this year based on our company revenue. So, if you are interested in getting an AEO from us then

Please do not contact us if you are not serious and just wanted to know info about it. Please do sufficient researchc about LMO/AEO and then let us know if you have any questiton.

Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately by replying back to this email if in case if you are looking for it immediately.

Thanks
SCAM.

You know nothing about this poster and yet you are already offering an AEO/LMO?

SCAM.

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp

Arranged Employment

Employers who would like to offer a permanent job to a foreign worker wanting to immigrate to Canada can facilitate this with an offer of arranged employment under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC places priority on new Federal Skilled Worker applications with a qualifying job offer.

Processing times: Most cases are finalized within 11 months.
Employers need to:
Provide a qualifying job offer.
If recruiting from overseas, obtain an Arranged Employment Opinion.
Most foreign workers can be recruited as Temporary Foreign Workers while their application for permanent residence is being processed.
There is no requirement for the employer to first offer the position to a Canadian or a permanent resident.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp