+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting a police clearance from Saudi Arabia as a Saudi citizen while living in Canada - if anyone has experience with that, this would be great

KhaledAR1994

Feb 5, 2021
I'm a Saudi citizen and I live in Canada. I need a police clearance from Saudi Arabia to complete my PR application. However, I seem to have run into a dead end. The Saudi Portal (Abshir) requires a Saudi employer to send a request, and neither the ministry of interior nor the embassy in Ottawa have responded to my inquires or emails. Does anyone have an idea on how I may be able to get it?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I'm a Saudi citizen and I live in Canada. I need a police clearance from Saudi Arabia to complete my PR application. However, I seem to have run into a dead end. The Saudi Portal (Abshir) requires a Saudi employer to send a request, and neither the ministry of interior nor the embassy in Ottawa have responded to my inquires or emails. Does anyone have an idea on how I may be able to get it?
I think you are not required to submit one since you don't live there now.
Try to call IRCC to verify if you need one.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
My immigration lawyer is asking me for one - he says I need one from everywhere I lived in after 18
Yes it depends on your application type and your stay length in each country however KSA is different case
Since you already in Canada call IRCC to inquire specifically on KSA PCC
You won't regret it

Aldo2022

Feb 27, 2022
Any updates??? How did you get one from outside Saudi? I am also Saudi and contacted the Saudi Embassy in Canada and they refused to help because it's for PR Application!