+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting 2 PR

Alialyafai

May 23, 2016
hello everyone
I need please , if I get my PR from cic as a protected person and after that I travel by my passport and get pr in Saudi Arabia to work.
Is that possible

please help me ,I won't to face problem when I apply for citizenship

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you say you were being persecuted in Saudi? If so, traveling there may create problems for both your PR status and citizenship.

Do not renew your passport, this will certainly cause problems.

Alialyafai

May 23, 2016
No, I didn't say but I am asking if I get PR there to work is will be okay.

And the second question if I use my nationally passport to travel because Saudi Arabia doesn't accept travel document.

redalot

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialyafai said:
hello everyone
I need please , if I get my PR from cic as a protected person and after that I travel by my passport and get pr in Saudi Arabia to work.
Is that possible

wow this so messed up.

If you can work in KSA then you are safe there, and it means you didn't need protection in Canada. And of course you will get a big time problem when you apply for Citizenship if you reach that point as you are at risk of being caught returning to Canada, You required to stay in Canada for time before you can apply for citizenship.

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Alialyafai said:
hello everyone
Is that possible

If you got PR in Canada as protected person and your are not and was not before- it is just basic immigration fraud!

DHudson,

Alialyafai

May 23, 2016
[font=Verdana]Hi everybody
first of all i would like to thank all of you for answering my question, but actually i need evidence that doesn't allow to protected person after he got his PR to have pr in another country or use his nationally passport because CIC gives us our passport that is mean we are no anymore protected person we are permanent resident like any one who carry PR[/font]

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Alialyafai said:
[font=Verdana]Hi everybody
first of all i would like to thank all of you for answering my question, but actually i need evidence that doesn't allow to protected person after he got his PR to have pr in another country or use his nationally passport because CIC gives us our passport that is mean we are no anymore protected person we are permanent resident like any one who carry PR[/font]
Hi Ali,

Check this post, I hope it helps you :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refugee-status-cessation-and-prs-applying-for-citizenship-t333455.0.html