+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

German Police Clearance Certificate

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Could someone please shed some light on the process of getting a police clearance / conduct from Germany? Any insight would be massively appreciated.

I understand that the IRCC website gives the info for different countries but I am getting confused and stressed out.

Really appreciate any details on steps to get it done.

Thank you all!

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Hi jok,
I got my certificate of good conduct few months ago. Just fill the form, attest it by notary public, pay to their bank( details mention in form), send it to their address. You will be fine to get it within 1-2 months. Thanks.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi jok,
I got my certificate of good conduct few months ago. Just fill the form, attest it by notary public, pay to their bank( details mention in form), send it to their address. You will be fine to get it within 1-2 months. Thanks.
Hello Dear, i applied my germany pcc from india. They dispatched my pcc on July 11th but I haven’t received it yet. Should i need to check local post offices or it will deliver to my home address directly?

Jun 10, 2014
Hi jok,
Hi , I tried to transfer the fee to the consulate but they said beneficiariee name is wrong can u please share the details it would be a great help