+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

German PCC from Canada

Sherp

May 4, 2024
Hi
I have applied certificate of Good conduct Germany in April 2024. My application was delivered in three days. After that, I tried to contact them by phone but no answer and i also sent them an email but its like non existent. Does anyone know how long will it take? How do we contact them ?

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
Hi
I have applied certificate of Good conduct Germany in April 2024. My application was delivered in three days. After that, I tried to contact them by phone but no answer and i also sent them an email but its like non existent. Does anyone know how long will it take? How do we contact them ?
It took me 8 weeks to get it.

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
Did you contact them? they just send it ? I'm really stuck right now
Yes, I did, called the consulate but they told me to wait as it will take 6 to 8 weeks. I submitted the application as I ran out of time; along with emails sent and courier receipt.

mrcle

May 28, 2024
Yes, I did, called the consulate but they told me to wait as it will take 6 to 8 weeks. I submitted the application as I ran out of time; along with emails sent and courier receipt.

I am in same situation. It’s been about 5 weeks and I have not received german PCC. Did the letter of explanation with all the proofs work for you? Have you gotten AOR and if so, did IRCC ask you for the PCC document immediately after AOR? Thanks

April1990

Oct 22, 2021
I am in same situation. It’s been about 5 weeks and I have not received german PCC. Did the letter of explanation with all the proofs work for you? Have you gotten AOR and if so, did IRCC ask you for the PCC document immediately after AOR? Thanks
Yes It worked, been asked for bio-metrics and medicals. now waiting for the next step. its been 9 weeks now since the medicals were uploaded