+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario May 2018

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey, Got admission for same course, applied for visa on March 12.
Did you get visa and if got, how many days it took for you to get visa?
Hey, Yup I have got my visa. Applied online on 31st Jan. Got it approved on 5th Mar. Passport delivered on 16th Mar.

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
For those who applied for BDAT courses: Do you need to have any background of coding? I consider to apply for the course next year but I am from business, not computer science so I am afraid that I am not capable enough to study. I am interested in analytic, though.

Thanks

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
anyone for Big Data? actually,I am waiting for them to open for sept intake since they are still closed and not accepting applications.Can anyone who has applied for same in MayMhelp me with the waiting time for the offer letter after applying.

Reactions: RAOSAHAB

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
anyone for Big Data? actually,I am waiting for them to open for sept intake since they are still closed and not accepting applications.Can anyone who has applied for same in MayMhelp me with the waiting time for the offer letter after applying.
I have applied to Big data analytics program in Georgian College, Barrie for september 2018 intake.

I have applied it by myself and having some challenges to contact College directly as not getting any response over the email from them. Also the documents are not getting reflected in account and application still showing application pending.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
they aren't open yet,bro.I'd suggest you to talk to their Indian representative.

rsurve

Jul 6, 2017
I have applied to Big data analytics program in Georgian College, Barrie for september 2018 intake.

I have applied it by myself and having some challenges to contact College directly as not getting any response over the email from them. Also the documents are not getting reflected in account and application still showing application pending.
College representative said they are hoping the program will open next Tuesday.

Apr 7, 2018
They said even they dont know when the admissions will start. They told are hoping to get update by 1st week of may, and the reason for the admission not open yet is student application overload