+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George brown

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
If i do a 2 year course in George brown,will it help me to get a work permit after the course for 2 years
Yes, George Brown offers Post-Graduate eligible programs. Which means you'll be able to apply for an open work permit after graduation. All you need is to maintain and continue your full-time study and never violate immigration law as pertain to study permit holder.

palaviS

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, need some help.

I completed my bachelors from India in 2014 now I want to take admission in george brown college Toronto for further studies, but my advisor told me that I would not get admission in this college because of my more than 5 years of study gap and he is suggesting some other colleges and other courses as well.
Is that true?

Thanks and regards.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello, need some help.

I completed my bachelors from India in 2014 now I want to take admission in george brown college Toronto for further studies, but my advisor told me that I would not get admission in this college because of my more than 5 years of study gap and he is suggesting some other colleges and other courses as well.
Is that true?

Thanks and regards.
Where is your consultant advising you to apply? Your consultant will probably try and send you to the colleges that they get paid by

Leoda8

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, need some help.

Is that true?

Thanks and regards.
Hi! I’m curious to know whether you got into George brown or not. I’m also planning to apply for a postgraduate program and I have a 6 years gap in my studies

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello, need some help.

Is that true?

Thanks and regards.
Easiest is that you send an email to admission office/course cooridnator to confirm your basic eligibility for the specific program. I hope you will get the authentic information. In your email, dont mention 5 year gap related matters unless you see it in their official website.