+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic Application Form Nickname

Surjeet singh

Aug 27, 2013
Soniaammu said:
Dear surjeet...

I send it in August... But seems chances are v slim... :(
Hv u done ur credential assessment and ielts...?
Try to send it in sept at least.. Oct will be too late I think
Hi sonia

I guess i am too late for this year :(

IELTS is done but still have to go for credential assessment..
can i please ask you one thing. If someone sends his/her application along with original TRF and fee dd and the cap reaches for that particular occupation, will cic send back those docs along with original trf and dd?

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Surjeet singh said:
Hi sonia

I guess i am too late for this year :(

IELTS is done but still have to go for credential assessment..
can i please ask you one thing. If someone sends his/her application along with original TRF and fee dd and the cap reaches for that particular occupation, will cic send back those docs along with original trf and dd?
Dear surjeet
Cic will send bk the application kit bk I think. But there have been reports of some people's applications having being punched. So I don't know if we will be able to reuse the trf if it has holes..

Surjeet singh

Aug 27, 2013
Soniaammu said:
Dear surjeet
Cic will send bk the application kit bk I think. But there have been reports of some people's applications having being punched. So I don't know if we will be able to reuse the trf if it has holes..
hello sonia
thank you for the quick reply..
ohh that is a point of concern as that TRF would be of single use only :(

one more thing to ask. i have my diploma certificates attested back in sealed envelop and my degree certificates also. Can i put these two envelopes in single big envelop and put a WES reference number inside that and post it?

I have looked over this forum and read somewhere that we have to put one extra copy of our degree in the envelop along with sealed envelop. Is it so? as you are done with your assessment so would be having better idea

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Surjeet singh said:
hello sonia
thank you for the quick reply..
ohh that is a point of concern as that TRF would be of single use only :(

one more thing to ask. i have my diploma certificates attested back in sealed envelop and my degree certificates also. Can i put these two envelopes in single big envelop and put a WES reference number inside that and post it?

I have looked over this forum and read somewhere that we have to put one extra copy of our degree in the envelop along with sealed envelop. Is it so? as you are done with your assessment so would be having better idea

Dear surjeet,
I am really sorry.. I have no idea about wes proceedure since I had done it by icas..why don't u send an email to wes regarding your doubt..I had an icas document submission form to be filled on which I had to list all the documents I was sending.dont u have a similar form for wes?? I am really sorry that I couldn't be of much help

Surjeet singh

Aug 27, 2013
Hi sonia

I am filling up the Generic form and in some doubt.

I dont have any surname or family name in my passport. My name as per the passport is Surjeet singh (i.e., given name). This generic form is not accepting to leave the family name blank :(
please suggest

Also , i have looked over cic website and found this written over it "If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field."

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Dear surjeet
I think u should write your name in the surname area and leave the given name area blank as directed by the cic. My mother also doesn't have family name and I have don it like this..