Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Hi everybody,

Please help me....confused !!!!!
should i include my name with initials (Eg: George K) in the nickname/alias section of the personal details since all my educational documents are in this name while my passport and work documents show the expansion of the initial ie, George Kuruvila. If so how should I write it. Should I write only K in the family name while leaving the given name blank.?? Or where should I write George K together - under given name or family name??

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Dear Soniaammu

It is certainly advisable to provide the alias since it is mentioned on educational documents which are an important part of your application package. In my opinion, your response should be as follows

Question 1: Full name
Family name: Kuruvila (as on passport) Given name: George (as on passport)
Question 2: Alias, nickname etc.
Family name: K Given name: George

You are also advised to include a letter addressed to visa officer explaining this situation.

Hope that helps

Regards and Best of luck
ESZB

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Dear ESZB,

Thank you very much for your helpful reply :). What is your opinion about incorporating all travel details even if for very few days in personal history of background declaration form? since they have asked to mention the travel details also in background application.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Well it will certainly be in you favour if you account for all travel details (even for few days) in personal history also, consistent with Travels history form. :)

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
:) thank you very very much for your v helpful replies dear ESZB

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Dear ESZB & all others,

Please help me out.. This is regarding schedule 3 Economic classes - federal skilled workers form Question 12 which asks about works experience. In my case I am a mechanical engineer which means my answer for 12a) is primary occupation - mechanical engineer and NOC 2132. In section 12b) it is mentioned to list all our occupations with in 10 years. At present- I am working in the same company for the past 4 years, but under three different designations, but my job responsibility has remained the same. Do I need to mention all the designations separately or just write it under mechanical engineer which is my primary occupation while just explaining in a letter about the situation????

help me please......!!!!!! :( ???

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Soniaammu said:
Dear ESZB & all others,

Please help me out.. This is regarding schedule 3 Economic classes - federal skilled workers form Question 12 which asks about works experience. In my case I am a mechanical engineer which means my answer for 12a) is primary occupation - mechanical engineer and NOC 2132. In section 12b) it is mentioned to list all our occupations with in 10 years. At present- I am working in the same company for the past 4 years, but under three different designations, but my job responsibility has remained the same. Do I need to mention all the designations separately or just write it under mechanical engineer which is my primary occupation while just explaining in a letter about the situation????

Dear Sonia

Your latest designation or, to be more precise, the designation which is mentioned on the reference letter from this company will come here.

Regards
ESZB

Surjeet singh

Aug 27, 2013
Soniaammu said:
Dear ESZB & all others,

Hello Sonia

I am also a mechanical engineer and preparing my docs to be submitted.. have you sent your application and what are the chances of being fall into that 300cap. i wont be able to apply before october.

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
Surjeet singh said:
Hello Sonia

I am also a mechanical engineer and preparing my docs to be submitted.. have you sent your application and what are the chances of being fall into that 300cap. i wont be able to apply before october.
Dear surjeet...

I send it in August... But seems chances are v slim... :(
Hv u done ur credential assessment and ielts...?
Try to send it in sept at least.. Oct will be too late I think

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sonia and surjeet

The count is 58 and increasing by about 10-15 every week as i noticed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

why do you think the chances are slim? you think there is a lot in queue already or something else I must have missed?

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
z-steel said:
Hi Sonia and surjeet

why do you think the chances are slim? you think there is a lot in queue already or something else I must have missed?

Dear z-steel,
Acc to the spread sheet prepared by applicants participating in the fsw 2013 let's network thread there are already 90 people at least ahead of me... Not to mention rest of the unaccounted global applicants... Hence I am tensed... Have u added urself on the spreadsheet?? Of no pls do...

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
z-steel said:
Hi Sonia and surjeet

I am sorry if I have caused tension but if u both hv completed ur credential assessment and ielts then I strongly advice you both to send it as fast as possible becos one never knows wat is in store and how actually cic makes the updates.. If god wills then all of us will make it through.. Will help u in all possible ways in case of doubt.. Pls post doubts to the l
2013 let's network thread becos there are a lot of v helpful people who will surely answer..all the best :)

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Soniaammu said:
Dear surjeet...

I send it in August... But seems chances are v slim... :(
Hv u done ur credential assessment and ielts...?
Try to send it in sept at least.. Oct will be too late I think
Agreed with Sonia... at the moment sending an application in NOC 2132 will have slim chances. If you have IELTS and ECA in hand and are ready to submit application then you may go ahead. Do keep an eye on the updates regarding completed application recieved by the time you submit the application. It will give you a better idea of your chance.

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAAAAAAh!

PANIC. I'm 0211 not on sheet, and I had no idea about this sheet. I am trying to understand it now. I am yet to apply...., maybe in 15 days I can.
I'm really in Panic mode now. got my IELTS and WES , employment letter, applied for two police reports and I need some minor input on my application.

guys, all, anyone please help!!

1. No expiry date on my ID: the general form will not accept but to enter something. what do I do?!
2. I have docs that mention my full name in one line as: "my first name" "my father's first name" then "my last name" while on passport and ID it is as usual "first name" and "last name".
3. One document has a vowel in the English version of my last name different. Are these problematic?
4. work experience: do i need to write my job tasks differently from my employer letter or it can be copy past of it if i am happy with what my employer put in the letter?

Soniaammu

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/8/2013
IELTS Request
done
z-steel said:
AAAAAAAh!

PANIC. I'm 0211 not on sheet, and I had no idea about this sheet. I am trying to understand it now. I am yet to apply...., maybe in 15 days I can.
I'm really in Panic mode now. got my IELTS and WES , employment letter, applied for two police reports and I need some minor input on my application.

guys, all, anyone please help!!

1. No expiry date on my ID: the general form will not accept but to enter something. what do I do?!
2. I have docs that mention my full name in one line as: "my first name" "my father's first name" then "my last name" while on passport and ID it is as usual "first name" and "last name".
3. One document has a vowel in the English version of my last name different. Are these problematic?
4. work experience: do i need to write my job tasks differently from my employer letter or it can be copy past of it if i am happy with what my employer put in the letter?
1. Are u from India? wat did u gv as id proof? i didnt have any national id so i ticked no...
2 and 3. Its better to give your name as it is on your passport, while filling up forms. you can include a letter of explanation to the visa officer explaining the other differences.
4. dont exactly copy paste.. give some minor alterations if possible which matches with the noc requirements..

as you can see i am relatively new on this forum.. this is just my 15 th post or so...pls post your questions in the other forum.. there are much experienced people who will help u out...
and PLEASE DONT PANIC.... fill out forms carefully... panic never does any good..i hv also just send my application so we are more or less in the same boat..trust in god and give it a try... one never knows when the tides will turn in our favour ... so ALL THE BEST....