+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General clarification on forms

chigss

May 26, 2019
if we can not provide information due to Form validation issue, is it okay to provide a clarification on a separate word document for that particular section along with form?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
if we can not provide information due to Form validation issue, is it okay to provide a clarification on a separate word document for that particular section along with form?
I don’t think so, they want validated forms and the codes if the form has them.

chigss

May 26, 2019
I don’t think so, they want validated forms and the codes if the form has them.
I meant validated form with additional sheet with the clarification.

For example background info form. You can validate the form with selecting unknown info for grand parents. But i have partial information.
Should i submit that partial info in separate sheet?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017

For example background info form. You can validate the form with selecting unknown info for grand parents. But i have partial information.
No you cannot

Kits

Apr 7, 2019

If you can validate the form and you send extra information, I think it will be ok. But you have to send validated forms.

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
I have quick question ! Can anyone suggest, how many pictures in total, and how much whatsapp chat should we send with spousal sponsorship? I know on document checklist, it says max 20 pics and max 10 pages for chat! But can we send more? Does it make any difference?

Kevin L

Mar 20, 2019
I have quick question ! Can anyone suggest, how many pictures in total, and how much whatsapp chat should we send with spousal sponsorship? I know on document checklist, it says max 20 pics and max 10 pages for chat! But can we send more? Does it make any difference?
It says right on the document checklist in bold “10 pages max”

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
I know it says, but my lawyer says, sending more chat and more pics will be helpful

Reactions: Kevin L

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
I know it says, but my lawyer says, sending more chat and more pics will be helpful
In that case you should expect IRCC to only refer to the first 20 pictures and 10 pages that come to their hands and rest goes in the shredder. You will only be wasting their time.
if at any point they need more proof or documents, they ask for it.

Reactions: Kevin L