Sent with application
File Transfer...
Colombo VO
Med's Request
RPRF- 16 sep MEDS 17 -sep
Med's Done....
21 sep
Dear all,

I am filling the general application form and i came across a few doubts. It would be great if you can lend a helping hand...am applying for 0112 and my ielts is ready. Any response is truly appreciated. The questions are as under:

1. What happens if i click no for the national identification (What should we actually provide for national identification)\
2. My husband is an advocate. He is running a law firm. Should i even produce documents for this kind of business? If yes what documents should i provide?
3. The consent to release line does not allow me to type.. can i print it write by pen and sign it?
4. With this form i should submit my IELTS, passport copy, birth certificates and marriage certificate right? Did i miss something please guide.
5. Also the noc name is HR managers bt my job responsibilities are that of an HR administrator.. should be fine right?

Also i would like to know when i should have the funds ready in my account. My WES is coming by 28th nov Should i deposit funds before that? or can i just deposit at the time my application is ready.Please guide. and can i pay the CIC fees by debit card?

Many many many thanks!
Sunitha

sivakanulla

Aug 17, 2014
Vijayawada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 20/01/2015
hi sunita ,
pls watsapp ur no so that i can clear few of ur doubts.
I applied in the same Noc.0112.

thanks
siva

Irmika

Jan 26, 2015
sivakanulla said:
hi sunita ,
pls watsapp ur no so that i can clear few of ur doubts.
I applied in the same Noc.0112.

thanks
siva
Hi Siva,
i'm new on this forum, i have questions about 0112 NOC CODE thats my code, my work permit is for HR manager,
and im in Canada how many points i must have to apply for PR,
Please help! Thank you!