+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GeeBee Education or Edwise International?

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello All,

Please suggest which of the below two are really good in terms of Visa applications, college admissions, guiding students, etc.

Edwise International
GeeBee Education

Thanks!

priyanair

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Depends on those who are the office of your town .

Edwise people are good, but it depends on the staff you get.

praneet

Dec 20, 2013
I think geebee people r good atlest they ask our interests about colleges nd courses but edwise doesn't. I m trying from geebee let's hope for the best....

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Boyzone said:
Hello All,

Please suggest which of the below two are really good in terms of Visa applications, college admissions, guiding students, etc.

Edwise International
GeeBee Education

Thanks!
Which city you are from?
I have been to both the consultants.. and trust me all of them are same...

If you are from mumbai then i would suggest you to vist Canam ( Though i am going with GeeBee )i have heard very good reviews about them..

ramneet.b

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hi,

I am from mumbai and had a chat with geebee ppl, n they are charging too much(40k) as compared to other consultanats like globalopportunities(25-30k) and global pathway(10k).

I have had only a discussion with all of them and they are all same. I also wanted to know which one to go with.

Thanks

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
ramneet.b said:
Hi,

I am from mumbai and had a chat with geebee ppl, n they are charging too much(40k) as compared to other consultanats like globalopportunities(25-30k) and global pathway(10k).

I have had only a discussion with all of them and they are all same. I also wanted to know which one to go with.

Thanks
You going for Universities or Community colleges?

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BOTH SUCKS...

They are not accredited consultants....They get results as a matter of probability..even if you apply withut agent you can get visa....Bt if you have any doubt on your profile or course which seems can be said as mismatch by Visa officer than apply via ICCRC consultants....

You need to check list of ICCRC consultants on google and they dont charge you more than 100 dollars..but it is safe n better than this moneymaking agents who have no logical reasoning capability required in complex cases.

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
GEEBEE is a completely FRAUD and SCAM company with no expertise whatsoever. I lost nearly 50, 000 rupees to these con people. Even worse, I got rejected to all the 5 canadian universities these con-sters had applied on my behalf. They screwed up my entire applications.

Had i applied to these universities by myself, i know I could got admit from 1-2 universities. I did a big mistake by giving my hard earned money and trusting these money suckers.

When I checked my applications, I got to know that these ba**tards had uploaded a completely different SOP and resume than what i had given them. Not only that, they even mentioned mentioned my college name and passing year WRONGLY in the university applications. My applications were filled by a girl who seemed just passed out of her college and the irony is that i had to guide her on how to apply online to universities for which GEEBEE took 20, 000 rupees from me plus the 1500 rupees for each application packet sent through courier.

Previously, I applied to 6 US universities ALL BY MYSELF and got admit from 4 of them.

Only reason I went through Geebee was that I wanted to apply to canadian universities as well and I was not sure of which universities to apply in Canada. but they literally screwed me .

If you don't want to waste your money and more over your career, STAY AWAY from these SCUMS. Really I have many swear words, but i don't want to use bad words here since this is a public review. Too bad we cannot give 0 stars rating here.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
all consultants r there to make money they dont care about u. they have never been to canada and are less educated than u r . I dont understand the need for consultant everything is there on CIC website or the college/university website. so many cases of consultants screwing up applications its just astounding why people wast their money. do it ur self its easy and simple no big deal.

Reactions: Django93

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend GEEBEE Education they are really good and professional.
That is surprising to hear. Do you work for them?

They get very bad reviews online and people on this forum have had very bad experiences with them.