+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Good Day everybody,

Unfortunately, I just got my study permit refused today.

1-How can I get the GCMS notes from outside Canada?
2-Does a second attempt worth it to respond to the refusal notes?

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good Day everybody,

Thank you.
1. Google Order GCMS notes as there are many companies do this?
2. Yes, if you can respond to reasons for refusal. You may need to change programs/field and schools. You need to show education progression (if have degree then post grad program) and career progression (show career opportunities to justify costs of program).

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
1. Google Order GCMS notes as there are many companies do this?
2. Yes, if you can respond to reasons for refusal. You may need to change programs/field and schools. You need to show education progression (if have degree then post grad program) and career progression (show career opportunities to justify costs of program).
I have already found a bunch of websites for ordering GCMS notes, I just need to know if there is an official or trusted one as it looks like an unofficial business for some individuals. I'm concerned to share my info with a random website that's why i asked for somewhere trustworthy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have already found a bunch of websites for ordering GCMS notes, I just need to know if there is an official or trusted one as it looks like an unofficial business for some individuals. I'm concerned to share my info with a random website that's why i asked for somewhere trustworthy.
Believe you can now do it outside Canada through the Government of Canada. Expect 3+ months.

Did you use an agent?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=463&top=1

Reactions: wonderbly

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Believe you can now do it outside Canada through the Government of Canada. Expect 3+ months.

Did you use an agent?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=463&top=1
If you mean an agent to assist with my application? No, I have gone through all the process by myself.
3+ months sounds too much, considering i will have even more time for processing a new application. I think I will check on some of those websites to find the best option.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you mean an agent to assist with my application? No, I have gone through all the process by myself.
3+ months sounds too much, considering i will have even more time for processing a new application. I think I will check on some of those websites to find the best option.
All GCMS notes will take around 3 months because of backlog. No company can get it faster than another company.

What is your profile and reasons for refusal? Current job? Education? Ties to home country?

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
All GCMS notes will take around 3 months because of backlog. No company can get it faster than another company.

What is your profile and reasons for refusal? Current job? Education? Ties to home country?
1- You don't have significant family ties outside Canada.
2- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay.
3-Your current employment situation does not show that your are financially established in your country of residence.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1- You don't have significant family ties outside Canada.
2- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay.
3-Your current employment situation does not show that your are financially established in your country of residence.
1. Are you single? Who lives in Canada?
2. This can mean many things so you need GCMS notes - weak ties to home country, travel history, program is not appropriate. This statement means they do not believe you are a genuine student.
3. So what is the program and current education? Are you expanding your educaiton and justifying the costs of a program with your career goals? Need to show that you will have a higher paying job.

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
1. Are you single? Who lives in Canada?
2. This can mean many things so you need GCMS notes - weak ties to home country, travel history, program is not appropriate. This statement means they do not believe you are a genuine student.
3. So what is the program and current education? Are you expanding your educaiton and justifying the costs of a program with your career goals? Need to show that you will have a higher paying job.
1- I am single, and I have no family members living in Canada.
2-Thats why I'm trying to get GCMS notes, I have provided documents as much as I can, Family Assets, power of attorney signed by some family members to me in behave of disposal of their Assets in my home country. I have weak travel history but the only trip I have done in 10 years was to obtain a Canadian medical certificate for pilot training which was issued by Transport Canada itself, because their was no certified Transport Canada medical examiner in my country.
3- Here is the keystone I guess, I graduated Business school in 2018. And My application was to do flight training. I've mention the link between the two fields as I wanted to obtain a bachelor's degree before commencing flight training which only provides licences not a degree. I have self-studied graphic design on side in case I wanted to have a sort of skill if I wanted to work part-time while doing my flight training in Canada. Thats why I mentioned im a Freelancer graphic designer. all of that was explained in details with provided documents.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1- I am single, and I have no family members living in Canada.
2-Thats why I'm trying to get GCMS notes, I have provided documents as much as I can, Family Assets, power of attorney signed by some family members to me in behave of disposal of their Assets in my home country. I have weak travel history but the only trip I have done in 10 years was to obtain a Canadian medical certificate for pilot training which was issued by Transport Canada itself, because their was no certified Transport Canada medical examiner in my country.
3- Here is the keystone I guess, I graduated Business school in 2018. And My application was to do flight training. I've mention the link between the two fields as I wanted to obtain a bachelor's degree before commencing flight training which only provides licences not a degree. I have self-studied graphic design on side in case I wanted to have a sort of skill if I wanted to work part-time while doing my flight training in Canada. Thats why I mentioned im a Freelancer graphic designer. all of that was explained in details with provided documents.
I see no correlation to your degree and your program. A correlation would be Aviation Technology or Aerospace Engineering. Why Canada…and don’t say it is the cheapest?

If you mentioned graphic design too that is not related to flight training either. Probably didn’t help that you stated that you need to work part time to support your studies. You should be showing that you can fund your own studies without working. So now officers know you can’t afford your studies and living expenses.

Don’t know how old you are but assume over 22. Assume your family assets are your own. If not, it is an issue.

So you are a pilot already if you came to Canada 10 years ago?

What DLI?

Yehia_H

Sep 28, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I see no correlation to your degree and your program. A correlation would be Aviation Technology or Aerospace Engineering. Why Canada…and don’t say it is the cheapest?

If you mentioned graphic design too that is not related to flight training either. Probably didn’t help that you stated that you need to work part time to support your studies. You should be showing that you can fund your own studies without working. So now officers know you can’t afford your studies and living expenses.

Don’t know how old you are but assume over 22. Assume your family assets are your own. If not, it is an issue.

So you are a pilot already if you came to Canada 10 years ago?

What DLI?
It is indirectly correlated, I didn't want to apply for a business related dgeree ( MBA for example ) because that is not what I really wanted to do. Even in Aviation 4-years university degree programs they get their flight training in 2 years and spend another 2 years studying some mangerial subjects to graduate with both license and a degree. Me planning to get into mangerial positions in Airlines in further future besides being a pilot encourged me to go for Business adminstration first.
Among English speaking countries where I can get flight training there is no too many options ( Canada, USA, UK ) UK is double in tuition and USA Doesnt provide easy access to work permits to gain some experience on air after training ( which is PGWP in Canada ). Noting that adding flying hours is a major factor after flight training. And honsetly I still consider USA as a plan B.

I mentioned graphic design just because this is what im currently doing. I didn't mention that I need to work part time and I even have no intentions, I showed +200k CAD balance, those funds has been available for more than 2 years in my own active bank account. ( tuition fees is 55K for the whole program stated in LOA ).

No, my family aasets are not my own. but I have the right of disposal of those Assets with a signed power of attorney if I wanted. but I will not sell All my family assets to myself to get a study permit! doesn't sound logical to be honest. That was just a proof if I wanted any more funds over 200k it will be available.
I'm 25 years old, I'm not a pilot and I haven't been to Canada before. I got my Transport Canada Aviation medical certificate by a certified TC medical examiner outside Canada ( in Dubai ) but the issuance itself is Transport Canada responsibility. The medical certificate digital copy has been e-mailed to me and the hard copy has been mailed to my DLI inside Canada which is Harv's Air

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good Day everybody,

Thank you.
I read somewhere that starting from July 2022, anyone can apply directly for their ATIP/GCMS notes without using any agency, or being in Canada. You might want to look into that.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As said above order GCMS notes as reason 2 will shed insigight into refusal. Most likely choice of program and having a business degree, and not showing why you need to take a flight program.

As for 3 (employment and finacially established) Do you live in your country of residence or citizen of another country? What job do you have now?

It seems that officers don’t believe that you have a job to support yourself nor will you return to your country following the program. Focus on YOUR assets not those of your family. Showing power of attorney that you could sell off your family assets to fund studies and then say you needed to work part time to support your studies doesn’t show financial stability. As I mentioned above, saying that you have to work part-time to support yourself was not a good idea.

Ayman ahmed

Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help
I live in malaysia for the past 11 years
I applied for student permit Iand I got rejected the reasons are:
1-you don’t have significant family tie outside canada
2-the purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with a temporary details you have provided in your application

Plz I need your advice and assistance
Thanks in advance