+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Hi,

Today I received my GCMS notes and unfortunately my eligibility says not met;

under note 2 it says; no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience **NOT MET

note 3: everything is fine with my other documents, and the last part says - DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW -

I honestly freaked out when I've read that, after I calmed down I immediately gathered all my employment documents when I was still in my country of origin, certification letter from the company I worked for, including my salary, benefits, start date and end date (2 1/2 years of work experience), probationary employment agreement, another employment agreement when I was regularized, my payslips and even my tax form from my country and raised a webform providing these documents.

My application status is still open according to my GCMS notes; but having read that my eligibility not met - for refusal seriously freaked me out.

does anyone have any experience like this? and do you think there's a chance they will review the new documents I've provided and hopefully pass my eligibility? Thank you.

Last edited:

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi,

Today I received my GCMS notes and unfortunately my eligibility says not met;

under note 2 it says; no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience **NOT MET

note 3: everything is fine with my other documents, and the last part says - DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW -

I honestly freaked out when I've read that, after I calmed down I immediately gathered all my employment documents when I was still in my country of origin, certification letter from the company I worked for, including my salary, benefits, start date and end date (2 1/2 years of work experience), probationary employment agreement, another employment agreement when I was regularized, my payslips and even my tax form from my country and raised a webform providing these documents.

My application status is still open according to my GCMS notes; but having read that my eligibility not met - for refusal seriously freaked me out.

does anyone have any experience like this? and do you think there's a chance they will review the new documents I've provided and hopefully pass my eligibility? Thank you.

One thing maybe positive from note of Feb 12 is that they would already you sent a refusal letter unless they want to review again. Search the forum and see how long it takes to get refusal from elegibility review.

Other activities on your GCMS notes may tell more about this app and as to what happened after Feb 12 to it.

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
One thing maybe positive from note of Feb 12 is that they would already you sent a refusal letter unless they want to review again. Search the forum and see how long it takes to get refusal from elegibility review.

Other activities on your GCMS notes may tell more about this app and as to what happened after Feb 12 to it.
yea one thing I've noticed on my notes is that they keep reviewing my application some part says candidate passed, some review/calculation required, today I immediately raised a CSE as I already have the documents missing (as per note 2 - foreign work experience) on hand and submitted all the necessary documents as proof for my work experience including duties and responsibilities and tax forms from my country of origin.

I'm praying they will consider and review it..

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@ immigration_guru, @torontob, kindly help explain my gcms note to me
Awaiting your response. Thanks.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00126**** REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***
A11.2: APPEARS MET Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
it's ok. I thought it said that I (sponsor) was living outside Canada but then I saw it said no. I'm going through them again
Thats exactly what mine said LOL... then I re read and saw it actually says NO, Geez I had a heart attack

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00126**** REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***
@Immigration_guru kindly assist

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

this is the complete comment?