+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for your reply!! After ovs dep. Its mentioned location: finalized and I already got my ecopr in aug and didn't receive my spouse ppr and her name is not added on my gckey account as well. Tried calling and sending webforms but all went trash no proper response from ircc
I don't know details of your file or understand what you wrote above.

But if you received your ecopr already, ie you are already a permanent resident, it is too late to 'add your spouse to your file.' You'll likely have to undertake spousal sponsorship as a new process.
But since this is the family sponsorship forum would not know about how to add a spouse oartway .

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I don't know details of your file or understand what you wrote above.

But if you received your ecopr already, ie you are already a permanent resident, it is too late to 'add your spouse to your file.' You'll likely have to undertake spousal sponsorship as a new process.
But since this is the family sponsorship forum would not know about how to add a spouse oartway .
Oh sorry I didn't mention complete details. Below is my timeline:
Applied PR on June 05 2021
AOR feb 2021
Got married in april-2021 and sent spouse documents to ircc in May-2021 for add-on and acknowledgement.
Medical passed and ADR in april-2021
Ecopr for me Aug-2021
Ordered gcms notes : received add-on spouse documents and mentioned officer ready and next comment is ovs dep then finalized.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh sorry I didn't mention complete details. Below is my timeline:
Applied PR on June 05 2021
AOR feb 2021
Got married in april-2021 and sent spouse documents to ircc in May-2021 for add-on and acknowledgement.
Medical passed and ADR in april-2021
Ecopr for me Aug-2021
Ordered gcms notes : received add-on spouse documents and mentioned officer ready and next comment is ovs dep then finalized.
Suggest looking at threads about adding spouses, which mostly doesn't come up in this forum.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
s.16(1)(c)
s.16(2)(c)
Hey guys can you please let me know what does it indicates when you get the above codes in gcms notes on the top right corner??
Please advise @legalfalcon @armoured
Thanks
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/page-4.html#docCont

It is often the simple and standard exemptions for not disclosing information because of how it was obtained or from whom it was obtained. Or in the phrases used "sources and methods". While it's not a guarantee there is no security issue with the application/applicant, it's pretty standard (they don't release information on how they get information) - so it can just mean they did a record check somewhere.

Reactions: Luvcanada786

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/page-4.html#docCont

It is often the simple and standard exemptions for not disclosing information because of how it was obtained or from whom it was obtained. Or in the phrases used "sources and methods". While it's not a guarantee there is no security issue with the application/applicant, it's pretty standard (they don't release information on how they get information) - so it can just mean they did a record check somewhere.
Thanks for your valuable reply.
Much appreciated mate!!

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all,
I just got my GCMS after one month since I applied for. However, the new thing is that info sharing is now complete and location mp01877.
Also I noticed in the notes that before just few days the officer send an email to RMO for possible medical extensions. That all.
What do you expect guys?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all,
I just got my GCMS after one month since I applied for. However, the new thing is that info sharing is now complete and location mp01877.
Also I noticed in the notes that before just few days the officer send an email to RMO for possible medical extensions. That all.
What do you expect guys?
Request for medical extension is a good sign, means they hope/intend to finalize in due course. No idea how long that means in practice.

(Note, the medical officer could refuse the medical extension, which would just mean you'd have to do another medical examination - not the end of the world but would take a bit longer of course)

Reactions: Ahmad KH

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Request for medical extension is a good sign, means they hope/intend to finalize in due course. No idea how long that means in practice.

(Note, the medical officer could refuse the medical extension, which would just mean you'd have to do another medical examination - not the end of the world but would take a bit longer of course)
Hope so

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Aliiiiiii

Sep 4, 2021
hi guys
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - bio
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: complete
Other reps:
Final:

AOR: April 2021

i got my gcms note few days ago and i found out something . In correspondence part in outgoing they prepare a pdf to original passport request but its status is not stated they prepare it on 29 april 2021 . Why ? is it normal they keep it for 6 month? What can I do ?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all,
What do you expect guys?
Update. It sounds that my medical has been extended ..