+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes show that eligibility: review required

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
What does "eligibility: review required" mean? I've been waiting over 2 months, does that mean I have to wait a few more months? Please help me, thank you.

I applied through SDS on June 18th and the GCMS notes were generated on August 24th.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
What does "eligibility: review required" mean? I've been waiting over 2 months, does that mean I have to wait a few more months? Please help me, thank you.

I applied through SDS on June 18th and the GCMS notes were generated on August 24th.
It shows that visa officer has not picked your file yet

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Actually, there was a note written by a vo in CPC Ottawa on June 29th, showing "officer to review academic gap and employment history".
I guess some kine of review is undergoing.
Thats a good sign then and you should expect decision at any time. However, covid19 has disturbed normal processing of applications and nobody exactly knows the estimated times

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Thats a good sign then and you should expect decision at any time. However, covid19 has disturbed normal processing of applications and nobody exactly knows the estimated times
The pandemic is messing things up. The webform raised on Aug 16th was not recorded in the notes. It seems that VOs haven't even look at it. People who raise webform for non-emergencies recently should expect a longer processing time for webform, since VOs' priorities are Afghan refugees.

I strongly encourage you guys to order gcmes notes, since the notes are quite informative.
My agent is planning to raise another webform to clarify some points according to VO's notes. Hope it will expedite the whole process.

Reactions: powereng1982

Aviinash7

Aug 13, 2021

Bro when did apply for your gcms notes and when did you get it? I applied on 2 july but till now I haven’t received it :/