GCMS Notes say Eligibility: Recommend Interview

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hey Guys!

My GCMS note has written the same thing "Recommended Interview"

Applied on 20th March
Medical Passed on 3rd June
Biometrics is still remaining and I applied first time and no update till now!
I deferred from September to January intake....

What is the probability to get final confirmation?
did you check the application section? What it is under that? Application 1,2,3

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Did you order notes? I’m sorry to say this but if you haven’t got AIP till now and you are recommended to be interviewed, this is not a good sign in my opinion. But order notes first!
Have ordered again
1st Note(Ordered in August): Under Review
2nd Note(Ordered in September): Recommended Interview

Waiting for the 3rd one..

• Sad
Reactions: marmik1617

Param Anttal

Jul 11, 2020
Can Any One tell me What is the meaning of Eligibility - Recommended Interview????????
Is it Negative or Positive???????

Param Anttal

Jul 11, 2020
Hi,

I just got my GCMS notes.

My study permit application has been in process since March 19th. I got my GCMS notes today and it says the following.

What exactly does it mean?

Does it mean that I need to go for an interview to the embassy?

Profile: SDS Online - India. 2nd Application.

Now You got your visa or not?????

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Can Any One tell me What is the meaning of Eligibility - Recommended Interview????????
Hello,

It is positive. No need to fuss about it if you see it in your GCMS Notes. I know a lot of persons who got same but all got approved.

The "Recommend Interview" can be waived based on discretion of the primary VO. Relax.

Best of Luck

Param Anttal

Jul 11, 2020
Hello,

It is positive. No need to fuss about it if you see it in your GCMS Notes. I know a lot of persons who got same but all got approved.

The "Recommend Interview" can be waived based on discretion of the primary VO. Relax.

Best of Luck

ohh Thankyou brother. u work like a stress buster for me

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The applicant will be contacted if an interview is required. Although interviews are most common for spousal sponsorship applications, IRCC may request an interview for any application. Majority of the times when an applicant is called for an interview it's because the visa officer needs to verify some information from the applicant or it can be because the applicant has been randomly selected for a quality assurance review. In GCMS notes, the reason for the interview is not disclosed and is always redacted. Also in GCMS "Recommend Interview" (agent recommendation) and "Interview Required" (officer decision) are not the same. Also see Conducting interviews and this external link

See details of all the processing stages at https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

@deema343

Feb 10, 2021
Hello , please help me , I applied for canada study visa under SDS on 7 march , I have aip , also attending on-line classes in 2 semester but I made call to ircc on +18882422100 and agent told me all other steps like biometric , medical, background check all has passed but your elgibblty is under review and recommend interview, do you think they will conduct and how many chances of visa .

pro789

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hello , please help me , I applied for canada study visa under SDS on 7 march , I have aip , also attending on-line classes in 2 semester but I made call to ircc on +18882422100 and agent told me all other steps like biometric , medical, background check all has passed but your elgibblty is under review and recommend interview, do you think they will conduct and how many chances of visa .
from where are you and have you applied in quebec?mine is also same and i dont find the real.meaning behind it

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
how to call them? coz i did myself but they say the number isn't correct and please check the number.