work experience: 2 years
-------------------------------------
Course in Canada: 2-years Diploma in computer systems
College: St Clair
Proof of funds: Liquid 59,000 (CAD) plus savings
Non SDS applicant
Fee paid for first year (2 semesters)

Need your input on it.
when your background changed from reviewing to competed? It changed with biometrics corresponded letter or with rejection letter?

Last edited:

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
Today, I received the biometrics corresponded letter but no medical request? Do you think that is a very negative sign? My son is less than three years old, and his application is still unchanged. I was applied for SOWP (SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT).

Background status is:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Today, I received the biometrics corresponded letter but no medical request? Do you think that is a very negative sign? My son is less than three years old, and his application is still unchanged. I was applied for SOWP (SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT).

Background status is:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Refusal must be already in your inbox in 24 hours. Bvl without medical request is definitely a rejection incase your country is in the medical requirement list.

Reactions: Bilal269

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
Refusal must be already in your inbox in 24 hours. Bvl without medical request is definitely a rejection incase your country is in the medical requirement list.
No updates yet, but I am very confident it must be a refusal.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
No updates yet, but I am very confident it must be a refusal.
It is hard to hear. They will have you a comment ' I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada' in your case to me if you order for the notes. Can you elaborate your and primary applicant profile?? I can help you out logical reasons to reapply .. this time we make it ...

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
It is hard to hear. They will have you a comment ' I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada' in your case to me if you order for the notes. Can you elaborate your and primary applicant profile?? I can help you out logical reasons to reapply .. this time we make it ...
I mean let's wait.. meanwhile... Incase they refuse. Sometimes they mess up with your files.. it happens.

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
My sponsor is a postgraduate student in Canada. I submitted a SOWP application and visit-visa for my kid.

Documents attached:

1) spouse SOP
2) My SOP
3) Spouse Enrolment letter
4) Spouse Study permit
5) Spouse Passport page with visa stamp
6) Bank statement worth 15K CAD from Canada
7) Experience letter
8) Educational Documents
9) Proof of relationship both FRC (Family registration certificate from Nadara, Pakistan) and Marriage Certificate.
10) Birth Certificate of my Baby
11) Police Certificate
12) National ID card

I am sure I will post reasons for rejection after few hours. And I never saw any visa approval from the Canadian visa office, Warsaw, Poland, for Pakistan. Anyway, I will reapply after seeing the reasons for rejection.

Time Line:
Application Date: 9 Jan 2021
Biometric Request: 11 Jan 2021
Biometric Done: 12 Jan 2021
Review of Eligibility Started: 1 Feb 2021
Biometrics Correspondence letter: 5 Feb 2021

waiting for rejection

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
I mean let's wait.. meanwhile... Incase they refuse. Sometimes they mess up with your files.. it happens.
Maybe, But I saw refusal for everyone in that particular case. I am hopeful too because I didn't receive 2nd correspondence letter of rejection yet.

Possibly: 99.99% of rejection and 00.01% of approval. But still, I am hopeful I will get my visa approve.

Last edited:

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
Maybe, But I saw refusal for everyone in that particular case. I am hopeful too because I didn't receive 2nd correspondence letter of rejection yet.

Possibly: 99.99% of rejection and 00.01% of approval. But still, I am hopeful I will get my visa approve.
My Visa has been refused based on following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

and baby visa based on following,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Any advice

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
My Visa has been refused based on following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

and baby visa based on following,

Any advice
Oh you have the rejection already. The same reason I thought ... It's obvious when you apply SOWP with a kid after primary applicant moved in student visa. Order Gcms notes, will have a clear cut idea of what was in VO mind. I will give you a strong SOP.

Bilal269

Feb 5, 2021
Oh you have the rejection already. The same reason I thought ... It's obvious when you apply SOWP with a kid after primary applicant moved in student visa. Order Gcms notes, will have a clear cut idea of what was in VO mind. I will give you a strong SOP.
Thanks you so much for your response.

I will be very thankful to you if you share to me.

TubaZ

Feb 23, 2021
No problem. IM when you have the notes in place. We can work out something.

Hi Janfly, could you please share the sample SOP with me as well.. Me and my husband are applying for the visa next week and I've been terribly afraid of this same situation as I have seen so many folks get rejected. I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know if it's possible.

Thank y ou